Project CARS 2 Pre-Order Versions Include 1:12 McLaren, Exclusive Cars & More

They'll have been bought by "collector's" so they'll be on eBay after release, for a "modest" increase in price.....

No doubt there will be some put up for sale like that - there will always be some people buying limited production stuff just to sell on - but I still reckon the vast majority will be kept by the people that bought them. I really wanted the McLaren artbook but had absolutely no desire to own the 1:12 model (model things really don't interest me the way they do some people) so it was simply too much money for a book (I know there is a baseball cap and a signed poster, but it was only that other book that interested me). If it's up to the standards of the last McLaren car book I held - this one, back when the F1 was in production* - then it will be an exquisite piece of work :)

* My uncle was one of the designers of various parts of the car

Last edited:
I've ore ordered the collectors edition through amazon and I've just got an email saying estimated release of Jan 4th 2018. Presumably a placeholder date but worth noting

Also, the game is not even finished yet. Amazon wouldn't know the release date. But a 2018 date, even as a place holder seems like an eternity.

Fingers crossed for a Sept/ Oct release.

I've ore ordered the collectors edition through amazon and I've just got an email saying estimated release of Jan 4th 2018. Presumably a placeholder date but worth noting
I'm willing to bet that is a "place holder" date. All online sites are saying "Dec 31st, 2017" since the only official statement so far is "Late 2017" (It doesn't get any later than Dec 31st, right?). Add a few days for shipping of hard goods and bang....Jan 4th 2018. ;)

Back