Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments
I also want to point out that in nearly every single video of pcars 2 I saw if there was a negative comment for any video, you could best bet that @jake2013guy had some quip to shoot back with. NEARLY. EVERY. VIDEO. Congratulations on being so devoted to stop the spread of negativity! :cheers:
There's a difference between stopping negativity than stopping ignorance. ;)

About 80% of the rendering code was rewritten. We hand optimised the hell out of every area of code - AI, Physics, Audio, Rendering, Gameplay. With Livetrack and all 3d trees etc we're running about half a million more primitives than PC1, yet faster. So yes, the occasional drop now and again but mostly a steady 60 all the way.
Impressive, most impressive.

It has a slight GT vibe to it me thinks. I know Ian Bell is very admirative of GT replays and videos so it wouldn't surprise me if he asked his team to look for inspiration in PD's trailers :)

Good looking trailer but the music this time is a miss IMO. I like Delirium’s Silence but this remix just didn’t go well with the visuals.
Also, wish it was really “available now” :) Still can’t preload on Steam.

I tried it last night...... I uninstalled after 10 minutes because my Fanatec CSWv2.5 felt like a gamepad. Steering input from the wheel was HORRIBLE. And that thing won "Racing Game of the Year"???
It's all relative. The people voting on that only compared it to what they're used to...Horizon and Need for Speed.

It's all relative. The people voting on that only compared it to what they're used to...Horizon and Need for Speed.
And therein lies the problem. It should be rated against what it was competeing against on the show floor. If it's going to be "Best ..... - Gamescon 2017" then it should be weighed against what's actually AT Gamescon 2017.

And therein lies the problem. It should be rated against what it was competeing against on the show floor. If it's going to be "Best ..... - Gamescon 2017" then it should be weighed against what's actually AT Gamescon 2017.
It may have been up against pc2 there, but in their mind's eye a "racing game" is Need for Speed.
Same difference for people who swear by iRacing.
Every single one of us is biased and mostly completely blind to it.

Don't worry. Ian said he wanted Paul Ricard and Mosport. One of those and you're fine because they're the same. :cheers:

Considering Interlagos and Classic Le Mans it would be a good way to finish up the four tracks, but if i recall Ian said something regarding the future for Mosport.

Let´s wait and see.

After a day of "hard" work and a terrible headache (own fault) I just saw the new PCars2 launch trailer. Me like also with the Delirium music. It creates something mystic

Back