Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments

10 minute race at Donington Park National in the Mercedes Touring Car with 19 opponents (includes chase cam replay at the end). Meant to start myself last but had the setting as mid-pack so at the start I let all cars pass. AI Strength: 91 AI Aggression: 78

PC: iBuyPower Trace931 - i7 7700k, Asus GTX 1080 Turbo, 16GB DDR4

Sim Gear: Thrustmaster T300 base, Thrustmaster Sparco R383 add on rim, Thrustmaster T3PA-Pro pedals, Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter, GT Omega Pro Wheel Stand, APIGA rear sub-frame and seat box, 1991 Acura Integra drivers seat VR Unit: Oculus Rift CV1

10 minute race at Donington Park National in the Mercedes Touring Car with 19 opponents (includes chase cam replay at the end). Meant to start myself last but had the setting as mid-pack so at the start I let all cars pass. AI Strength: 91 AI Aggression: 78

PC: iBuyPower Trace931 - i7 7700k, Asus GTX 1080 Turbo, 16GB DDR4

Sim Gear: Thrustmaster T300 base, Thrustmaster Sparco R383 add on rim, Thrustmaster T3PA-Pro pedals, Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter, GT Omega Pro Wheel Stand, APIGA rear sub-frame and seat box, 1991 Acura Integra drivers seat VR Unit: Oculus Rift CV1

Looking at that vid and your stunning PC there is no way on earth PS5 is going to be powerful enough to run VR properly :(

Looking at that vid and your stunning PC there is no way on earth PS5 is going to be powerful enough to run VR properly :(

From what I've read I think it'd be in Sony's best interest to include more VR capabilities and anticipate they will utilize AMD Ryzen cpu's and Ryzen is working on new gpu architecture that is slated to release in 2019 being good timing to make its way into the PS5. So in summary, the PS5 should have the hardware to rock 4k@60fps and thus I think it'd be powerful enough to support a second generation of PSVR.

It's worth stating that the playstation often has hardware that seems like it will under perform but due to it using API and having static hardware in comparison to a PC game makers can create much more efficient titles specifically for the console.

Your on a green lap and go four wheels off on exit and stay in the green - yeah ya lose a little time from the muck up but still stay green. Careful coasting/braking into the cutting would have negated the RD warning but ya spun it facing the wrong way. Much to be desired from the penalty system but don't see to much issue from the above "wtf" moment.

wtf was a reaction to that slowdown message, actual message was enough to break my concentration on driving flow which I had, therefore I lost control and smashed car on wall..
Keeping stock car in 91/75 AI pace without aids, abs tc sc or other was hard enough for me on that point, one warning was too much and started to search "Kimi button" :)
(..one aid was used, auto-clutch, makes that car way easier to handle with paddle shifting, plus added 5liter fuel for race length)

Do anyone have video of clean fast lap on Historic Spa with Vintage GTA class car? Especially with FERRARI 365 GTB/4. I can't figure out some fast turns. If i go too fast, i keep spinning and hitting wall, if i go to slow everybody is passing me event Vintage GTB cars. I would love to see how to approach some turns on this track.

I would love to see cockpit cam lap with visible inputs.

running online for the first time since patch 4. Online seems to be shaping up, had a few good ones over the weekend. Wasen't able to get a quali lap in so started 23rd - interesting running through the field to say the least.

I’m going to be honest, I couldn’t disagree with you more about online right now. I’ve started to do more open lobbies recently and the amount of rammers and trolls is absurd. Then there are the races where everyone crashes at turn one or is 10 seconds behind after one lap. There desperately needs to be some form of organized races that are scheduled through out the day that have qualifying sessions to determine who you are racing. Similar to iRacing and GTSport. This game has everything needed to make it happen, SMS just need to set it up. To get the most out of this game currently you either have to join a league or make hotlapping videos on YouTube.

Edit: Whoops, don’t forget the host who kicks you out while you are leading and makes you lose 40 sr points. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Synny day in Nürburg and playing around Nordschleife with SR8, well quite good driving, until YouTubed my lap.. :ill::indiff:

Edit:had to check on time trial mode, not bad, but lot of improvement left:

Last edited:
Latest update (1.401) made lot of improvements on handling, but how much is a big question?
Asking just because me as ordinary average driver knocking on times which would put me on top tier places on leaderboards on PC.. Crazy, and comparing times on PS4 is bit awkward just because you don't know which kind of times those aliens would lap on same car, just showing normal grinder cars on leaderboard.
But I'm not complaining, this game finally starts to feel like simulation. :lol:

Nothing like wrestling the Aussie V8 beast around Bathurst in twilight!!

Good looking, star trek laser beams just bit breaking immersion. :eek::lol:
Screenshot_20180225-191918.png

I want these headlights, maybe legal only on track use¿? ;)

Latest Posts

Back