Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments
I tried out supercars at Mount Panorama yesterday, given it's the Bathurst 1000 this weekend.

Hadn't really tried supercars until then, but now I'm absolutely in love with them and Mount Panorama.

Last year Scott McLaughlin took his Ford Falcon around the track in a record time (2:03.831), so naturally, I tried to beat it!

Have a watch and feel free to steal my setup if you wish :embarrassed:

Here’s my last “beat the pro” challenge against Nic Hamilton:

Really enjoyed these challenges - would recommend everyone tries them if you got time.

Good to try different cars against a real life driver.

A bit late but here are my prototype comparisons at Vintage Lemans. The first video has the Vintage GT D, C and Vintage Prototype B and A. The second is Group 6 and Group C. I'll do another with a few Group 4 and 5 cars and also the two new Ferrari 250s.

So, I’m a bit of an Indycar noob, but when Scott Dixon won his fifth title recently, I read up a bit on the series and ended up doing a “tribute” to Scott - trying to match his 7th to 1st place feat at Texas earlier this year on Project Cars 2.

A lot of fun and massive respect to Scott!

Before I started playing Project Cars 2 I knew very little about non-F1 tracks and now I'm starting to branch out to other places.

Turns out America has some really good ones and in high downforce cars like LMP2s, they are actually so much fun.

Here's a great wee battle I had at Road America with a couple of pals:

It would be great to see Suzuka in the next Project Cars release. It's probably my favourite F1 track on the calendar just now, so fast and demanding - amazing that it was just a test track when it opened.

However, I understand the reasons why SMS wouldn't fork out over the odds money for the track, but it would be good if the two parties could find a way to agree for PC3.

To be fair, Sakitto is one of my favourite tracks in PC2.

Taking out most of the slowest corners was a great idea and while I know Sakitto gets a lot of stick on these message boards, I think it's fantastic.

Had a great race around it the other night in a random multiplayer lobby in GT3s:

So...I think we all know that WEC is struggling a little bit just now. I've decided to look at the alternatives for suggesting fixes to Jean Todt et al :-)

LMP1s, go-karts, trucks and drift cars/Nascar:

Apparently I've managed to get drift cars mixed up with Nascar...but we'll skirt over that :lol:

Back