Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments
It looks like either PCARS1 or Alpha version of PCARS2. Because the road texture is different.
If you say so, I wouldn't know.

I made that video this weekend using Project CARS 2 digital deluxe edition on PS4.

I do have pCARS 1 but I haven't actually compared the graffiti to what's in 2.

Edit;
I used a saturation filter on the video, maybe that's why?

If you say so, I wouldn't know.

I made that video this weekend using Project CARS 2 digital deluxe edition on PS4.

I do have pCARS 1 but I haven't actually compared the graffiti to what's in 2.

Edit;
I used a saturation filter on the video, maybe that's why?

Ok it looks like PS4 version is using the old surface texture. Not sure why tho.

Hey guys, long time lurker since PC1, first time poster. I couldn't possibly thank SMS enough for such a great game. I had to finally break free from using a controller since Gran Turismo 1 and get a wheel for this game. I've never used a wheel other than the Ferrari F355 Challenge game in an arcade once like 10 years ago, so I went ahead and got a Fanatec V2.5 hub, M3 GT2 rim, Clubsport V3 pedals, Clubsport SQ shifter, and a GT Omega wheel stand. This has changed everything. It's the most enjoyable gaming I've had in nearly 30 years of basically centering my life around games (cars being a close second). I'm almost always a "glass half empty" kind of guy, except when it comes to this. I'm very thankful for everything in the game because I've played almost every title that laid the groundwork for this series. A few minor bugs don't trigger me when I see the passion that was put into this game. Anyways, here's a vid after I've started getting comfortable with a wheel setup, this lap taught me nearly as much about driving as my 11 years as a truck driver has. Have fun out there everyone.

Again, THANK YOU SMS!!!

Funny moment in an public lobby this morning, theses 2 Acuras just beat me in my first, and previous online race at Road America, but they couldn't keep it up with a pair of pointed teeth of The Hamster behind 'em lol......Went on to win only my second race as a bonus.....Class game!!

In a lot of VR videos it looks the driver is sitting way too far back. Does it look different from within the headset and/or is the FOV adjustable?

In some Games it looks different between Desktop and Headset. pCars2 has a good Standard"FOV". FOV is locked, but you can move your Seat in any Direction.

Back