Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments

The new LMP1s are super challenging to drive and so far a bit slower than the older cars. However they are stupid fun. I'm thinking I can squeeze a 1:36.xx out of it on a good run. Will try a proper run at LeMans later in the Toyota to try and pull a sub 3:20.

Since LeMans DLC pack I only drove that track with a lot of joy. I wasin the mood to take my Ferrari 512 to Germany. Green Hell here we come!
Used the LM setup and I was fully prepared. VR goggles on and off we go,

30 seconds replay from another camera angle....both feet are back on the ground

Thought i'd have a crack at this . best Lap so far ( i'm a average driver..........trust me , no not this one in the video before you ask , it is me driving though ) 6:09:20 ok so nothing special , but I was happy ;)

As the 24h of Le Mans are coming up tomorrow, I had a crack at driving the Toyota TS050 around the circuit in time trial. Although there's definitely room for improvement I am quite happy with my time of 3:16:464 which is just over a second away from Nakajima's pole lap. Fingers crossed the Japanese team will break the curse and be victorious this weekend!

My LMP1H community event attempt. Unhappy with Mulsanne corner. That mistake cost me a 3:14. Otherwise kind of a stunner from me. I know some alien pulled a 3:13...gosh I wish that were me.

Back