Project CARS 3 Car List

Only to let kids kill each other on style, by the looks of GT1 and LMP cars. Doubt those car could have any upgrades and 100 percent you couldn't take it on a race weekend as starter. Or you could get GT86 on that level of performance to scary LMP hybrid cars on a track?

Yeah. After no pitstop and tyre wear/fuel consumption. I think i would prefer PCars 3 to stick to road cars and trackday cars. If it could be Driveclub with more "realistic" physics it could be still good game.

Yeah. After no pitstop and tyre wear/fuel consumption. I think i would prefer PCars 3 to stick to road cars and trackday cars. If it could be Driveclub with more "realistic" physics it could be still good game.
The game is still about racing. Total arcade-style racing games are known to include racecars. I don't see what would be better in sticking exclusively to roadcars and trackday cars.

Fixed tires/fuel and closed-off pitlanes are just as un-real in a roadcar as in a racecar.

The game is still about racing. Total arcade-style racing games are known to include racecars. I don't see what would be better in sticking exclusively to roadcars and trackday cars.

Fixed tires/fuel and closed-off pitlanes are just as un-real in a roadcar as in a racecar.

I didn't say ONLY roadcars. But have them more.

"you earn experience points and level up with every action you take"

So every time you pass a car it will flash up +200 XP just like Call of duty or something... jeez

Interestingly 16 car grid on screen also just like the gameplay demo vid only had 16 cars

Last edited:

So every time you pass a car it will flash up +200 XP just like Call of duty or something... jeez

Interestingly 16 car grid on screen also just like the gameplay demo vid only had 16 cars
There was a shot of a grid at Brazil in the reveal trailer with more than 16.

This looks like the Dallara T12 from FR3.5 but with an halo, could be a new car:
Yeah. That's a bit odd.

So tire displays, virtual brake temperature meters for every car, a virtual track map/radar, in-car telemetry, a pause menu, instant replays, chase cam, restarts, etc. are okay but XP and levels are not?

I think it is updated to 2019 spec? I'm not really good at identifying open wheels but the 2019 Formula Renault race I found has cars racing with a halo on it:

I think it is updated to 2019 spec? I'm not really good at identifying open wheels but the 2019 Formula Renault race I found has cars racing with a halo on it:

That's the Tatuus global F3 car. These cars haven't raced since the Formula V8 Series in 2017.

That's the Tatuus global F3 car. These cars haven't raced since the Formula V8 Series in 2017.

Apart from the ones in the video racing in 2019?

The car in the pic is definitely the Formula Renault 3.5 with a halo attached.

Formula Renault 3.5 folded beforw Halos were introduced

It did yes, 2017. However, that is a Formula Renault 3.5 with a halo.

SmartSelect_20200703-131529_Chrome.jpg

The car in the pic is definitely the Formula Renault 3.5 with a halo attached.
Nobody's arguing what the car is in the picture. Somebody brought up the 2019 Formula Renault Eurocup and that's just the Tatuus Global F3 car seen in the W Series, Formula Regional and Asian F3.

Below is Oscar Piastri's car which won the championship in 2019.
Piastri-1-1200x800.jpg

Nobody's arguing what the car is in the picture. Somebody brought up the 2019 Formula Renault Eurocup and that's just the Tatuus Global F3 car seen in the W Series, Formula Regional and Asian F3.

Below is Oscar Piastri's car which won the championship in 2019.
Piastri-1-1200x800.jpg

The comment saying the series folded before the halos kinda sounded like a disagreeing statement 👍. And I wasn't arguing or whatever. My point was simply to show that the open wheel car being shown IS a Formula Renault 3.5 from pCars 2 with added halo. Thats it. 👍

The comment saying the series folded before the halos kinda sounded like a disagreeing statement 👍. And I wasn't arguing or whatever. My point was simply to show that the open wheel car being shown IS a Formula Renault 3.5 from pCars 2 with added halo. Thats it. 👍
Yeah. I thought that he thought that was the FR3.5 which is why I said it wasn't.

Yeah. I thought that he thought that was the FR3.5 which is why I said it wasn't.

Could be interpreted either way I guess. :)

I should think that would not count as a new car, or I would hope not anyway.

Nice addition with the Koenigsegg, first video game appearance for that?

I really thought it is, the side pods and front spoiler looks near identical to me. I can't really differentiate any of these open wheels, they just look way too similar to me

Don't think its a Formula B, wrong nose style and barge boards, plus the Formula B wasn't in pCars 2. This looks like a different angle on the modified Formula Renault from the last post. The rear wing and the slots on the side matches, the front wing endplates and the lower engine covers etc.

Last edited:
Back