Project CARS 3 Electric Pack DLC & Circuit Zandvoort Arrive May 4

@BreakerOhio -- That can't be. Everyone knows the game looks like the floor of a slurry pit on anything but PC; there couldn't possibly be any appeal whatsoever in anything to do with PCARS3's art direction if it isn't 8K, thoroughly anti-aliased with digital Vaseline, sporting flawless state-of-the-art lighting and shadows.

:P

At night the bright lights at Zandvoort do cast nice shadows on the car's interior and exterior. It shows off the details nicely. The smoke effects panning around are very detailed.

I'm running this on a standard PS4.

I didn't expect a PS4. I have been trying to secure a PS5. I might buy a PS4 and sell it after securing a PS5.

Yes SMS goes "very soon" on to new tasks as always, they are not the 1 game and planned content for 5 years devs, but imo theres nothing wrong about this and also like most studios work... And since i´m coming from Forza so getting something new, further developed every 2 years is awesome imo...

4 Dlc added great content, i love all the added tracks and cars :)

Took all four for one lap around Zandvoort and Bathurst. I'm digging them. Knew I would.
Main focus are my braking. I'm nearly stopped before I get to each corner. The Taycan, is by far the road car in this group.

Looking forward to more speedy EVs in future games.

AudiAIRace_Studio_13.jpg

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/05/05/the-audi-airace-comes-to-project-cars-3/

But as cool as that is, it got even better when Audi sent us the CADs and we realized that, hiding under that mix of aluminium, carbon, and multi-material composite body, is the all-winning Le Mans Audi R18 e-tron quattro suspension along with three electric engines—one up front (200hp), and two at the rear (470hp). With boost, it’s good for 765hp.

There's even some behind-the-scenes pics:

audi_ai_race_dev01.jpg

Pc3 has been the only gaming purchase I regret since....I don't know when.

Just hearing about this dlc brings back the trauma of days past

Just bought the first crew and couldn't be happier.

Hmm now that this pack has been released, I played it a bit and now the novelty has worn off, I was driving the ID R around Bahrain GP and just got bored

Hmm now that this pack has been released, I played it a bit and now the novelty has worn off, I was driving the ID R around Bahrain GP and just got bored
Tend to agree.. My interest if fading quickly in this game. Only thing keeping me interested is we have an outstanding GT3 league that races on Sundays. Super fast, super clean racing, and laid back.

Tend to agree.. My interest if fading quickly in this game. Only thing keeping me interested is we have an outstanding GT3 league that races on Sundays. Super fast, super clean racing, and laid back.
Do you find sudden snap oversteer wit throttle lift off in the Taycan by any chance?

Back