Project CARS 3 Latest Trailer Shows New Porsche 935 in Action

Sounds clean, very nice. Graphics look life-like (at least from first-person view).

It's nice to see (hear) they've improved the replay sounds. They always sounded way off in the previous titles.

Physics seem fun, though the driver seemed to be over-correcting a lot...mildly infuriating. :lol:

Anyone else notice the drivers gloves are red on the onboard and blue on the tv outside cam view?

Was this track in PC2?

Sounds okay, looks good, just hope it feels good.

I am going to try an wait for actual game owners reviews before purchasing.
If it's like the last two games, it's going to feel good.

SMS do road car suspensions real good. The production type race cars(GT4, TC, Group A even GTO) and classic cars are excellent. To me, in my opinion, it's just me, I'm not too happy about the GT3 suspensions. It might have more to do with set up & aero, but I'm not too happy about controlling them. Including when are tyres up to temps. AC/ACC and GTS are more controllable.
This 935 should be just fine. The original 935 is a bezerk... and scary good fun!

Whats wrong with it? Sounds fantastic.

Also if you listen around 40 seconds in you can hear the new drivetrain modelling at work as the car bogs down on the exit.
See what happens when players aren't used to real car sound in a virtual game?:lol::sly:;)

The one reason to want this game but the first where huge disspointmants and 3 also is not impressing me that mucht until now.....

Back