Project Cars 3 Sales [Discussion]

On PS4 not since April 28, 2022. So more than a year ago. I suspect EA has something to do with it. To not let PC3 compete with other EA products proper.
What would this even compete with? I can't see anyone suddenly giving IT more money then Grid Legends.

TBH it took awhile for me to catch it on sale. I put on my wishlist and waited. I think I ended getting it around Christmas time a couple years ago. So I would just be patient it will go sale again. If you a disc console you maybe be able to get it cheaper than what it is on the PlayStation store.

Publishers can get some say in it, especially with pre-orders, but it's actually Sony who select what goes on sale and by how much. That's why at times games can be different prices on different platforms. X-boxers often complain they don't get so many sales. So you can blame Sony more than the publishers. While PC3 hasn't been on offer lately I expect its time will come around again.

EA doesn’t publish Project CARS 3

If you’re looking for a boogeyman, direct your feedback to Bandai Namco.
Cause Slightly Mad was adopted by Codemasters, which, in turn, was bought by EA. So I estimate EA now decides what happens with PC3, particularly when it goes on sale. Earlier on in this thread it was remarked that Sony has the final call on what goes on sale when. So, yes, I guess I'll then patiently wait until PC3 deluxe goes on sale again. For now, I indeed play the game from disc, which is not that bad, because all 4 DLC tracks are already accessible from within the base game, and I care more for extra tracks than for extra cars. E.g., Yas Marina is playable in the base game.

Cause Slightly Mad was adopted by Codemasters, which, in turn, was bought by EA. So I estimate EA now decides what happens with PC3, particularly when it goes on sale.

1692950094168.png

Last edited:
Than

View attachment 1282661
Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe this changes somewhat with respect to the probability the DLC goes into sale again on PS4. Or maybe not. In any case it was a pleasant surpise to discover that all tracks of Zandvoort, Yas Marina and Bahrein are playable from within the base game.

Back