Project CARS 3: Share your Gamertags

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 52 comments

What platform(s) will you be playing Project CARS 3 on?

• Total voters
Just saw this now. I've rarely done online in the past, but I might be interested, at least now and then. Having 2 kids makes it hard to commit to certain times :) How do I join?
Hey there, I saw you already got into the Discord server, so you're all set :)

We hang out in there all the time anyways (the Germans run lobbies on Tuesdays and some of us hop in) and I'll drop updates on Monday sessions as they come together.

Hey everyone :)

I asked this question in the main thread and there were a fair number of responses, so may as well make a proper thread for it here 👍

Side-note, if you’re interested in racing fellow :gtplanet: people online, feel free to pop your platform username(s) below :cheers:

Playing with a good old Dualshock 4. :cheers: As i'm into all kinds of racing games pcars 3 had to be played, even if it is quite disappointing especially regarding graphics! Sound mix isn't really good either. Haven't made up my mind what to think about pcars 3... Well, time will tell. As of now having some fun with it.

When playing multiplayer i'm always driving seriously (as clean as possible). So if you are of the same mind you are welcome to leave me a friedly request.

PSN ID: CaribianKiss

Last edited:
Online on PS4 seems to have basically died. Not many lobbies open and the ones that are have few players like 2 or 3. Even the Quick Matches or whatever they are called have few to no players. Sometimes I can't even get in one due to no players. When I do it's 2 to 3 players with at least 1 dropping out during the race. Sad cause I had high hopes for this game. Good game play but I think releasing it with poor graphics and many bugs killed it. Hoping a patch to fix it will improve otherwise a 60.00 dissapointment. Hoping GT7 will be as good as hoping it will be.

Last edited:
I've seen you on Rivals a few times :)

Hop into my lobby tonight (or the Discord), we'll be racing P4 cars this evening :)

Likewise! We seem pretty closely matched on certain combos. Didnt expect to see the platinum tier so frequently.

If I hear enough good things about the game from you guys on here, I’ll probably play it on my PS4 slim.

PSN: FuriousDemon
Its a good game. Great fun and its the best controller handling racing game ever made. Graphics are dismall but some tracks look really good. Eg Knockhill Tri-Oval looks good. Cadwell Park Woodland in Snow looks good and handles perfect, if you short shift and go for average pace or use the Lancer. Lancers in PC3 handle really well and can throw them around and get some good wins.

Its a good game. Great fun and its the best controller handling racing game ever made. Graphics are dismall but some tracks look really good. Eg Knockhill Tri-Oval looks good. Cadwell Park Woodland in Snow looks good and handles perfect, if you short shift and go for average pace or use the Lancer. Lancers in PC3 handle really well and can throw them around and get some good wins.
Thanks for the comment. I already got the game, now just waiting for the PS5 to enjoy it (and since I don’t have a PS4 anymore). Not long left now.

If any Xbox players are after sessions on Mondays (European Evening Time), I've nearly got a full lobby.

Discord is here :) https://discord.gg/r42H9Jc

Doing first session tonight 20.00 UK :)

Edit: Great session, had 15-20 players in every race. Same again next week :)

Xbox players, we're still doing weekly sessions so hop on in :)
They're super casual, arrive and drive.

Back