Project CARS 3 Track List

Yeah but i was also thinking that KART tracks could still be there for slower low tier cars. And they are getting rid of RX tracks... Or Rx tracks and some of smaller kart tracks.

Is a little tight to do multi car races though, since karts is confirmed to be cut I think the tracks will too.

If they are cutting bit on both is a little odd, RX and kart has almost the same amount of tracks. Also I think RX is more useful than kart tracks, driving Evo 6 on RX tracks was great fun.

Is a little tight to do multi car races though, since karts is confirmed to be cut I think the tracks will too.

If they are cutting bit on both is a little odd, RX and kart has almost the same amount of tracks. Also I think RX is more useful than kart tracks, driving Evo 6 on RX tracks was great fun.

Definately agree. I like RX tracks in PC3 and I am don't like karts So yeah. I hope you are right :)

id honestly prefer kart tracks to have for slower, low HP cars ...or even just add something like tsukuba for Mazdas to race at.

the RX really just feels redundant in the codemasters lineup with dirt rally 2 being a all encompassing rally/rx game

more than anything, i wanna see road atlanta, sebring, and a couple more ovals for variety

give me a short track like Bristol (even if it's fictional) along with Daytona, Indy, and Texas.... maybe throw in something like Richmond or a longer track like Michigan for Indycars

if i had a good combination of those tracks, plus all the road circuits we already had, with a few new street circuits, and a paint booth?

I'd never need to buy another racing game

i would LOOOOOVE to see dirt oval cars in this game or in the DiRT series. it'll never happen anytime soon, but that would be epic

Last edited by a moderator:
@02civic -- Rallycross isn't redundant when in PCARS you can enjoy it with PCARS physics, the nice selection of circuits PCARS2 had, RX cars in rain/snow on other short tracks, non-RX-prepped cars on RX tracks (like the Evo VI just mentioned above)...

I'm a Tsukuba fan; that would be great. And I might actually spend a little time with dirt ovals instead of pretending they don't exist like regular ovals. I think ovals are redundant in the sim racing space when there's iRacing. :P Just kidding.

By the way, you can edit your posts with the button on the lower right instead of adding more replies. GTP staff discourage multi-posts in quick succession. 👍

@02civic -- Rallycross isn't redundant when in PCARS you can enjoy it with PCARS physics, the nice selection of circuits PCARS2 had, RX cars in rain/snow on other short tracks, non-RX-prepped cars on RX tracks (like the Evo VI just mentioned above)...

I'm a Tsukuba fan; that would be great. And I might actually spend a little time with dirt ovals instead of pretending they don't exist like regular ovals. I think ovals are redundant in the sim racing space when there's iRacing. :P Just kidding.

By the way, you can edit your posts with the button on the lower right instead of adding more replies. GTP staff discourage multi-posts in quick succession. 👍

sorry about the multiple posts, I'll remember that.

i suppose you are right about the RX circuits/cars. i just appreciate some of the consolidation of games. ideally, id love to be able to have one game that does it all. it's funny you mention iRacing bc that'd be ideal on console...but functionall AI would be nice too. and a much better price point.

Tsukuba is just one of my favorite circuits out there. I love it on GTS. ... Ovals are underappreciated, you just need the right cars on them. PC2 didn't do them justice, and even still, the open wheelers at Texas are phenomenal and exciting to drive.

Somethin came to my mind... there were some SMS specials in RX (and TcR) category. Maybe RX is one of career path and you can upgrade some cars to Rx or TCR standard... that would be nice :)

I like RX tracks in PC3 and I don't like karts
Have you tried a kart on a RX track yet. It's fun. No really it is. (The AI aren't that keen though)

And this is one of the reasons I don't think anything we currently have should be removed. So many permutations. I drove the Olsberg on a circuit one day for a laugh and now it's my favourite car!

Personally, I'd rather they came up with a completely new fictional track, if necessary for Japan, like GT did with the Kyoto Driving Park, instead of just Not Suzuka.
We would always call it Not Suzuka when we raced, and refer to all of the corners the same way. "Not Spoon" and "Not 130R" and my favorite corner on the track, "Not the Hairpin."

"Not the Hairpin" does cost us a passing zone, but I sorta don't care as it's just so fun to take.

Chris Haye's recent vid mentions a ton of tracks returning from PC2, Jerez is also mentioned and Wildcrest being mentioned means that RallyCross is back

Latest Posts

Back