Project cars become almost impossible to drivePS4 

• Thread starter zebik
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
Swindon
zebik
For the last two days I cannot play this game anymore. The moment I accelerate I am being pulled into the barrier (I mentioned that problem sometimes ago) there is no control over a car what so ever- no matter what car, track, weather - always invisible force pulls the car into the barrier. Another thing is the controls became somehow delayed - changing gears can take few seconds. I have restarted the game, ps4 on several occasions and it only it helped once. I checked different games to rule out ps4 or faulty controller but different games work just perfect. It's so frustrating. Any solutions ?

Did you change the key bindings on your controller? There is another thread on here about someone with issues with steering wheel and controller and camera shake. Try setting the controller back to default settings.

Hope this helps.

Edit: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/camera-jerking-when-steering-help.332663/

This is a similar issue on PS4 althouogh it is not mentioned in the title :)

I have changed keys assignment on the day one when bought the game and never had those problems but I will try your advice. Thank you.

I had some issues in different area of the game and I ended up deleting my profile and it solved the problems.

This is the last thing I want to do - but if worse comes to worst will have to I suppose.

Yes it's a bummer but it works I had to do it a few time, hopefully when patch ver. 3 comes out we won't have to do it no more.

But did you mean to delete a profile within a game or to delete the game from HDD ?

Don't delete the game on the PS4 no no no
Delete your P.cars profile on the PS4 and when you start the game it will be like the first time you start the game. You will have to set your controller again and all your options you like and the tunes you had on your cars.

Edit : The P.Cars profile file is about 10.49 megs size.

Go to settings on the PS4 go to Application saved data management then click saved data in system storage then click delete and you see all the profiles for your games select P.Cars and delete it then you are set to go.
Hope this help you out.

Last edited:
Don't delete the game on the PS4 no no no
Delete your P.cars profile on the PS4 and when you start the game it will be like the first time you start the game. You will have to set your controller again and all your options you like and the tunes you had on your cars.

Edit : The P.Cars profile file is about 10.49 megs size.

Go to settings on the PS4 go to Application saved data management then click saved data in system storage then click delete and you see all the profiles for your games select P.Cars and delete it then you are set to go.
Hope this help you out.
Thanks for your help. Fingers crossed :)

Thanks for your help. Fingers crossed :)

It will work I always do it when we have a new update or the profile gets messed up.
Happy racing :)

PS : If you don't have one yet I recommend buying a cooling stand for your PS4.

Last edited:
Back