Camera jerking when steering(HELP?)

Jamaica
Kingston/Jamaic
the_teacher_1907
Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue please. I've turned off everything in camera option (I drive cockpit view). When i'm turning the camera jerks away from apex. It's giving me motion sickness.

Any help thanks.

Figured it out(PS4 Version). I had controller configured so right analog stick was throttle/brake. It's free look by default so apparently free look is embedded in assignment. so when i'm braking for turn; camera would jerk.

Unfortunately; now I have to drive automatic gearbox since I reset controls to default.

Change your buttons for L2 gear down, R2 gear up, X for throttle, square for brake and triangle for camera. then you can use manual gears and brake without the camera doing anything.

If you still want to use right analog stick as throttle/brake, you could also assign the camera ("look left/right) to the digital left/right. Thats what I did. :cheers:

When I try to re-assign buttons it says not complete and doesn't auto-save. I tried d-pad left/right arrow buttons for look left/right but won't auto-save when I finish. Guess i'll only be going for platinum without fully enjoying game.

When you reassign the buttons, if you press circle twice, if I remember correctly you should come out of the screen without any problems.

Latest Posts

Back