Project cars DLC

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 6,095 comments
now i am proof that if you play this game with to many open wheelers on track you will come across a huge problem in slowdowns and maybe some lag. I can honestly say that if you have any other car even mixed races there is a slowdown but once u spreadout by the first or second corner depending on which track the will run perfect from there its too many open wheelers that are the problem which is weird because they're smaller in scale compared to many other cars

now i am proof that if you play this game with to many open wheelers on track you will come across a huge problem in slowdowns and maybe some lag. I can honestly say that if you have any other car even mixed races there is a slowdown but once u spreadout by the first or second corner depending on which track the will run perfect from there its too many open wheelers that are the problem which is weird because they're smaller in scale compared to many other cars
I'll take your word for it then. Formula series don't usually have grids larger than 22 cars (Indycar withstanding), so I usually have them trimmed down to 20-21.

Last edited:
What i wouldve wanted to see is a dlc for commentary and an update for picking out your grid yourself for solo mode of course and the actual accurate to location weather system which was a lie unless i misunderstood but in that case we should see them play around with making the weather system spawn in on one part of the track and different at other areas of the track

I imagine open wheelers may use more polygons due to the more intricate shapes and have a potentially more complex collision system. That is a complete guess though.

Interestingly the Xbox One update notes make no mention of the code change that needed to be made to allow the game to load/run the Nürburgring 24hr layout. So if it's not in the 10.0 update notes maybe it's coming in a further update to tie in with the Game Of The Year Edition and there will be no DLC following update 10.0. Thats my theory anyway.

YES!!!!!

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160323_0001.png
    wp_ss_20160323_0001.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 120
Back