Project cars DLC

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 6,095 comments
Wow that Rocket Bunny GT4 is a blast,actually had the best online race ever:dopey:. Yes I did say online and ever in the same sentence. Did all the idiots not get the DLC?:bowdown:
Damn 2 races in a row!

Last edited:
The TS040 is certainly a unique experience! A very odd feeling hurtling down the straights at the speed of light and then suddenly almost stopping, as if you're in a GT3 car, as you look and see it has 0% electric energy left, only to regain supersonic speed after braking!
What a blast - certainly my new favourite LMP! :D

So I managed a 3:24.98 with the TS040 at Le Mans. I'm really thinking there is more performance there but I'm having issues putting the power down effectively as well as maneuvering slow corners like Mulsanne and Arnage. I figure that if I can get those corners correctly I can bring the time even lower.

The TS040 is certainly a unique experience! A very odd feeling hurtling down the straights at the speed of light and then suddenly almost stopping, as if you're in a GT3 car, as you look and see it has 0% electric energy left, only to regain supersonic speed after braking!
What a blast - certainly my new favourite LMP! :D

Oh....and the sound! That alone makes it my fav LMP. 👍

I wish the AI could get a better transmission setup in the TS040 since they are getting killed on the long straights.

I hope I'm not spamming too much regarding the Toyota LMP, but I've just found more speed in the car. Was just able to get a 3:23.8xx at Le Mansin free practice mode. This is within range of my best laps in the e-tron which have been in the 3:23.xx range. If I can get even more speed from it to break the 3:22.xx consistently I'll try my hand at time trial with the TS040.

Note: the times I've reported here in the TS040 have all been in free practice mode. My best recorded time trial lap time in the e-tron is a 3:23.57x. I'm on the PS4 under PLATANO646 if you'd like to confirm.

My name is Scuderia Paul and I'm a TS040-HYBRID-aholic.

The Toyota TS040-HYBRID has consumed me. I knew I was going to love it. I tried all the other cars in the pack first - Only the Toyota 86 not GT86 or FR-S clones as they are irrelevant to me in reality - before the TS040-HYBRID but since then I haven't touched anything else.

Classic tracks! I have never really tried any because they tend to be forgotten about in console racing games.

I'll have to try all of them with classic cars first like some classic Lotus. Doesn't seem right to bring a modern car there first.

Anyway, woo hoo!

The classic Silverstone will look something like this!!

Just one thing, will i have to grow my hair long and sideburns before i get the classic track DLC? :D

Wow i just watch a good 10 minutes of that and the quality looks pretty decent for that to be from 1975. Also that old Silverstone looks so much fun. Im actually looking forward to this DLC. I kinda wasn't at first but im starting to. Especially after watching that.:)

Back