Project CARS GO Mobile Game Closed Beta Registration Now Available

Fixed :)
How entitled one must be to come to that conclusion? They did all the work, all the scanning, modeling, programming, licensing, No testing was carried out :) ..... not the ones that help with funding. This is wrong with some fans today. Some are trying to influence the creators by putting shackles on them. Killing the creativity in the process. Criticism is healthy, demanding changes not... at all.

You must be joking right? This is wrong on so many levels. I even don't what to say. What is next? Cash is more important than my child?

Should be getting the Beta later today... Will be interesting to see what they've done compared to RR3 since that's my only experience of a racing mobile game, I have FR legends but that's a bit different target market

Wow. That looks even worse than the worst I imagined it could be.

Yeah, they can go ahead and keep that away from the Switch, then. The last thing the Switch needs is more of that kind of mobile port.

I don't want to break any Closed Beta participation rules so that's all I can say...

I hope that they will add some steering in the final version as otherwise this would be pretty good and interesting mobile game.

It's not very involving, but we've known for a one it will involve a one-touch mechanic and I have to admit, it has executed it better than Forza Street.

One way of looking at Project CARS Go is CSR Racing beyond drag strips.

Dangit, another racing game that is just as awful as Forza Street... and I was looking forward to playing that, too. Next thing I know, Drift Spirits will get the same complaints.

Dangit, another racing game that is just as awful as Forza Street... and I was looking forward to playing that, too. Next thing I know, Drift Spirits will get the same complaints.
Drift Spirits basically plays like that - you only control the drifts. And it's getting accusations of ruining the Japanese racing game scene too (people thought it killed Ridge Racer and drove Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune into stagnation).

Drift Spirits basically plays like that - you only control the drifts. And it's getting accusations of ruining the Japanese racing game scene too (people thought it killed Ridge Racer and drove Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune into stagnation).

Well, I spoke too soon. I had been playing that game for at least a year, and NOW I hear about how it's hated. I just feel so disastrous today...

Back