Project CARS GO - Mobile Game

• Thread starter Lukanyon
  • 97 comments
Downloaded and played it for about 2 hours. The gameplay is similar to Forza Street, but with chase cam instead of cinematic camera angles. In addition to braking and accelerating like in Forza Street, you also have to change gears sometimes.

Car list has got some cars from pCARS 2, haven't seen nothing from pCARS 3, maybe some city tracks are, but I'm not sure. There are only sprint races (even in circuits, I haven't done a whole lap in any event) and drag races (like CSR 2). Overall it's a decent game, but nothing special. It's like Real Racing 3 for beginners.

And it's dead...

I have to say that the press release around it is a nice change of tone for SMS, actually acknowledging it didn't work as a product rather than blaming the audience for not accepting it.

I should mention that I downloaded this game when it was new. It was absolute rubbish. Too few tracks, gacha cars, basically no control over the car, and a ‘fantasy’ track that was all too familiar to me because I played Forza Horizon 1.

Good riddance honestly. Glad I didn’t throw away any money on it.

I have to say that the press release around it is a nice change of tone for SMS, actually acknowledging it didn't work as a product rather than blaming the audience for not accepting it.
Maybe because Ian Bell is no longer working there? :D:D

Back