Project CARS GTP Wishlist

So, the front is an FRS, and the rest is an M4? :lol:

I've driven the GT86 and the noses are nothing alike.
Same thing about the M4. Apart that they are sedan/saloon car type bodies designed within current European regulations, they are nothing alike. The Alfa is much more agressively styled if you look closely. ;)

Also before you start, the rear end has a reference to the Alfa 156, the last sedan/saloon car to be fully designed from the ground up by Alfa's 'skunkworks'... until this Gulia. ;)

I've driven the GT86 and the noses are nothing alike.
Same thing about the M4. Apart that they are sedan/saloon car type bodies designed within current European regulations, they are nothing alike. The Alfa is much more agressively styled if you look closely. ;)

Also before you start, the rear end has a reference to the Alfa 156, the last sedan/saloon car to be fully designed from the ground up by Alfa's 'skunkworks'... until this Gulia. ;)
.... And I thought I was into cars. :lol:

New Lotus 3-Eleven

lotus-311-001.jpg

I can't remember the name of it or the country it's in (pretty sure it's in South America) but its a semi street circuit around reservoir. Anyone know which one I'm on about?

It should be on the wishlist. I hope this helps. :)

You mean Potrero de los Funes. Would love that one too, its imho the most amazing still active track in the world together with Inje Autodrome and Macau. But its probably too obscure. Then again, I just found out through this google search that the track is in Ride (not a fan of that game at all, tho), so maybe there is hope.

porteno-des-funes-03-55293780d442c.jpg

You mean Potrero de los Funes. Would love that one too, its imho the most amazing still active track in the world together with Inje Autodrome and Macau. But its probably too obscure. Then again, I just found out through this google search that the track is in Ride (not a fan of that game at all, tho), so maybe there is hope.

porteno-des-funes-03-55293780d442c.jpg

Totally agree, it's a fantastic track, actually mentioned this in here quite some time ago.

I have started watching old BTCC races from 1997 - 1999 on YouTube again and would love to see my favourite car from the series, the Volvo S40 with silver and blue livery, come to PCars to rival the upcoming Renault Laguna BTCC.

It was wonderful racing then.
I was also thinking the same thing, they have the Ford and Audi license so I see no reason why they couldn't add the Mondeo and A4 BTCC cars

DLC That Will Never Happen:
Porsche 911 RSR Carrera 3.0 IMSA GTO 1976
Porsche 956C 1986
Porsche 918 Spyder 2013
Porsche 918 RSR 2013
Porsche 911 Carrera S 2013
Porsche 911 Turbo 2007
Porsche 911 GT3 RS 2010
Porsche 911 GT2 2005
Porsche 911 GT2 RS 2010
Porsche 911 GT2 1996
Porsche 911 GT2 FIA GT 2003
Porsche 911 GT1 1997
Porsche 911 GT1 Evolution 1997
never say never, the EA and Porsche license contract is up in January, if I worked at SMS I would be doing all I could to get the Porsche License

I'd like a Le Mans pack as they have the license for the actual race,

Audi E-Tron Quattro 2015
Toyota TS040 2015
Porsche 919 2015 (when the license becomes available)
Aston Martin Vantage V8 GTE
Chevrolet Corvette C7 GTE
Ferrari 458 GTE
Porsche 911 RSR GTE
Viper GTS-R GTE

I know its another open wheel car, and it wasn't prominent in open wheel racing, but I would like to see the Panoz DP-01 in pcars, 2.6lt turbocharged V8, 7 speed gearbox, and provided fantastic racing for its whole 1 year and a bit of racing,
4639783002_09262ce824_z.jpg

2005 F1 is amazing and the Mild Seven Renault is the best of them. Would be great if any game had a version of the Mild Seven livery.

My wishlist for Project Cars...

- Alfa Romeo 155 V6 DTM

- Audi V8 DTM
- Audi A5 DTM

- BMW 3.0 CSL
- BMW 2002 tii
- BMW M635 CSI
- BMW M3 DTM (E92)

- Ford Mustang DTM

- Mercedes Benz C-Class W202 DTM

- Opel Astra V8 DTM
- Opel Calibra V6 DTM