-Project Cars Memes Thread- (No profanity.)

me6oe.jpg

me6xx.jpg

me6ug.jpg
 
Last edited:
I saw this and decided to make a meme out of what I saw here:

"OUR HOME FOR RACING - Your own personal, customisable Test Track to tune and test your cars. Invite others to showcase your passion for racing and learn race craft and engineering with the Project CARS Academy"

The meme itself:
upload_2015-6-22_18-37-54.jpeg


Never really done a meme before so sorry if it isn't the greatest.
 
Codies should announce Toca to take on PCARS!!!!!

Toca3 was great game, I played online on PS2 and everything worked as should, no gamebreaking bugs, lots of variety
 
There was already an answer ;)

AKxzGJk.png


Epic! I'm sure DIRT Rally will come to consoles when it's complete, I think it will be there before GT7 comes out. Sorry for little offtopic but I couldn't resist. :D Can't wait for GRID too.
 
Back