Project Cars or Asseto Corsa

• Thread starter Heels074
  • 7 comments
United States
Rockingham. North Carolina
Crimsonsrage
Hello guys just a quick question that I'm going to post in both forums..

Which one of these titles has the more active community / online leagues that are actively racing . I'm going to purchase either game ASAP to hold me off till GTsport arrives

Thanks in advance
Heels
PS4

Antarctica
Antarctica
Capt_Dong
I know you were asking for an answer based on online community activity, but I think that if you got PCars you would be very surprised at just how amazing the single player career mode is. Easily the best career mode I've ever experienced in a racing game. Plus the graphics, sounds, and track selection are all really good. But career mode alone is really reason enough to get it. PCars + a good FFB wheel= amazing. Hell, I like it so much that I made an account here just to recommend the game to you after finding this place during a Google search looking for FFB settings for it.

Antarctica
Antarctica
Capt_Dong
Project Cars for the win.
Just noticed your username and avatar. You're the guy from the project cars forum that I used to set my primary FFB settings, from this thread here, http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?48627-Logitech-G29-Force-feedback-not-working . The guy you responded to had all his posts removed but thankfully you quoted him and so his settings got saved. LOL, that's so weird I ran into the same random person multiple times now considering how giant the internet is.

Trinidad and Tobago
Port of Spain
davidtsmith333
Just noticed your username and avatar. You're the guy from the project cars forum that I used to set my primary FFB settings, from this thread here, http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?48627-Logitech-G29-Force-feedback-not-working . The guy you responded to had all his posts removed but thankfully you quoted him and so his settings got saved. LOL, that's so weird I ran into the same random person multiple times now considering how giant the internet is.

Glad I was able to help bro. Pity his posts got removed. I didn't know that. Good thing I quoted in true. The FFB settings he gave are really awesome and was so clear to follow. Made so much difference.

I really love Project Cars myself and can't wait for Pcars 2. I agree with everything you said about the game. Cheers bro.