Project Cars or Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by Cursed DICE, Nov 1, 2015.

?

Assetto Corsa or Project Cars?

1. Assetto Corsa

41 vote(s)
    34.2%
  2. Project Cars

30 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Both

49 vote(s)
    40.8%
  1. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

Custom championships won't be in at launch but they are talking about including it soon after. I find the AI very good in AC but I rarely race them, only a handful of times when preparing for an online race. I find them on pace, they challenge for position, they don't rear end you etc. They do make mistakes once in a while too. If you drive against the AI like you are really racing, that is, no divebombing, no rubbing guys out, respecting the damage level of your car etc. I think one can enjoy racing against them and most drivers will find it challenging.

super_gt, svenvangent and bleeder like this.
  2. svenvangent

svenvangent

Looks promising. :tup:

3. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

What track is it?

@Magdelayna I hope you will have an opportunity to try AC, so you will get an answer to your question on what can AC bring you that PCars does not already, I know what it is for me, but it might be irrelevant for you, only you can find out, will be interesting to know once you have made the test.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  4. Fanapryde

Fanapryde

I'll have to check. I get that on several tracks.

Edit: Abbeville, Donington National and Donington GP (all three DLC I think)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  5. EmArA

EmArA

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Just got Assetto Corsa recently and i must admit that overall AC is a better sim (FFB, exclusive lambos and ferraris cars :bowdown:, tracks and cars modding, very real sense of speed when accelerating or breaking...etc).

image.jpeg

Project cars wins in the social aspect (global leaderboard...etc) and single player mode.

Anyways, there are tons of comparison reviews out there if anyone is interested.
    My vote goes to Assetto Corsa :dopey: :gtpflag:

Video below if anyone is interested to watch...

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  6. catamount39

catamount39

What's the grid numbers looking like for single player and multiplayer with AC? Also, in AC what's the options for setting up a race in single or multiplayer?