Assetto Corsa or Project Cars?

• Assetto Corsa

Votes: 41 34.2%
  • Project Cars

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Both

Votes: 49 40.8%

• Total voters
When you talk about FFB,that is not a factor that would be priority in a racing game for me hehe. The dynamic weather appeals to me much more. But yeah, il probably play both - im really intrigued how AC plays,and as people say,it might be just worth it as a hot-lapper. But id really like to know what the races are like against the AI. If it had a customisable championship option - that would be a major draw over Pcars. The Ferrari's it has already is a big plus for me.
Custom championships won't be in at launch but they are talking about including it soon after. I find the AI very good in AC but I rarely race them, only a handful of times when preparing for an online race. I find them on pace, they challenge for position, they don't rear end you etc. They do make mistakes once in a while too. If you drive against the AI like you are really racing, that is, no divebombing, no rubbing guys out, respecting the damage level of your car etc. I think one can enjoy racing against them and most drivers will find it challenging.

Bestand%2024-01-16%2020%2045%2042.jpg
What track is it?

@Magdelayna I hope you will have an opportunity to try AC, so you will get an answer to your question on what can AC bring you that PCars does not already, I know what it is for me, but it might be irrelevant for you, only you can find out, will be interesting to know once you have made the test.

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Have only PCars so not voting until AC is released on ps4 next year :lol:. Jokes aside, heard from ppl that AC is a better sim but would be helpful if someone who owns both can list some pros and cons in this thread.

image.jpeg

Just got Assetto Corsa recently and i must admit that overall AC is a better sim (FFB, exclusive lambos and ferraris cars :bowdown:, tracks and cars modding, very real sense of speed when accelerating or breaking...etc).

image.jpeg

Project cars wins in the social aspect (global leaderboard...etc) and single player mode.

Anyways, there are tons of comparison reviews out there if anyone is interested.
My vote goes to Assetto Corsa :dopey: :gtpflag:

Video below if anyone is interested to watch...

Last edited:
What's the grid numbers looking like for single player and multiplayer with AC? Also, in AC what's the options for setting up a race in single or multiplayer?

Latest Posts

Back