fag
fag
fagfag
fag
fag
fag
fag

Foul language and multiple accounts this is RSM-shadow

LOL.. Why dont you just ****ING DROP IT !?? Like everybody tried to help ya... you dont want help.. you solve your **** then .. peace yo 👍

Na it's all of us who should say peace because it won't be to long before your banned...

Don't respond I know who they are there all in well known teams all using fake accounts. I expected better from these people to be honest.

I'm really not surprised about this. But because of IP watch both of there accounts will get banned so I'm not worried.

I think all you fakers should log on on your real accounts and apologise or ill drop you all in it. :)

Look guys ... Sorry about everything .. I had a drink and went a bit over the top sorry for my immatire behavior ... Im normally not like this and i appologise for everything i did ... Good luck with the team your tread looks good and i see pottential in this ... So yea dont be scared to add me so we can have a nice drift cause this is what gt5 is all about ... So yea i take the blame on my part ... Wish i didnt did this i was just messing around ,... Hope to see you on track soon
Peace mar

Look guys ... Sorry about everything .. I had a drink and went a bit over the top sorry for my immatire behavior ... Im normally not like this and i appologise for everything i did ... Good luck with the team your tread looks good and i see pottential in this ... So yea dont be scared to add me so we can have a nice drift cause this is what gt5 is all about ... So yea i take the blame on my part ... Wish i didnt did this i was just messing around ,... Hope to see you on track soon
Peace mar

Wow coming from Redsuns that's what shocks me the most but it's cool man we all make mistakes.

Yea my team has nothing to do with this , i mean we are very respected and u normally am to ... I just wanted to be funny but i went to far with this ... Im really really sorry i dont want to give my team a bad name ... Im in this scene for a long time now and i dont want to mess this up ... Feel free to dirft with us evrybody is welcome as always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back