PDNakamura

(Banned)
United States
California
PD-Nakamura
logo_zps518cf704.png

Welcome to Project D's thread! Formed on 5/29/13

About Us
We aren't the drivers from Initial D and were not out to beat the Worlds Fastest Tofu Delivery Driver! But what we are about is about improving ourselves and our cars to there performance limits. We thrive ourselves on pushing each other to become better and better to get that 90 degrees angle or the perfect transition. But apart from being very competitive we do like to have fun but have a good attitude while drifting. I guarantee everyone out there you'll never see any of us causing drama or arguments because thats not what drifting is about.

How we recruit drifters
We aren't like most teams out there that say "Invitation Only" because were not some exclusive drift team. Now we do look for good drifters but that doesn't mean you have to be Keiichi Tsuchiya to get in. But we do focus our recruitment from intermediate to advanced drifters. So if you think you've got what it takes hit me up with a private message a comment below or on my playstation network account. Or let any team driver know and they'll tell me.

Our Car Specs​
For our cars were not the guys that say "More horsepower more angle and more speed" no we like to focus our cars on drifting with the most angle and style possible speed comes last. So for this we only drift cars ranging in horsepower from 300 to 450 horsepower and we tend to stick more with Japanese Domestic Market cars.

Meet the Drivers

AutumnRingMini_zpsda21a078.jpg

Name: PDNakamura
PSN: PD-Nakamura
Steering Input: Logitech Driving Force GT
Favorite Car: Nissan Silvia S14

EigerNordwandShortTrack_zps428b2354.jpg

PSN: PD-ImpezaWRX
Steering Input: DS3
Favorite Car: Toyota 86 GT 12'

TokyoBayKart_zps4c25ed96.jpg

PSN: PD-YofuneNoshi
Favorite Car: Nissan Fairlady 300ZX 89'

SpecialStageRoute5_zps6b523e0d.jpg

Name: PD-Lovely
Favorite Car: Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34)

Thanks for you time reading this thread guys hope you liked and catch you guys on the track!

All threads have something in common. Also what's up with the message you sent me saying I have bad rep and never to join your lobbies when I've never met you in my life?

All threads have something in common. Also what's up with the message you sent me saying I have bad rep and never to join your lobbies when I've never met you in my life?

:lol: Felt violated in not all threads have the same exact taste most are different in some you can till when they are copied in pasted had to highlight it in goodluck theres now two projects on turismo. :sly:

Last edited:
I dont see how this looks similar to our thread and why that should matter lol. Anyways good luck!

Goodluck, from kyouto looks similar to kyouto & mcrs threa.

Ryu tbh your thread looks like you copied an pasted ours and filled it in with your stuff lol

Good luck with the Team PD from MCR

Quick question, how comes you have the wwf panda for a logo?

Ryu tbh your thread looks like you copied an pasted ours and filled it in with your stuff lol

God luck with the Team PD from MCR

Say what :lol: whats the point in coping i see no point on the real greazy were did you get that from 🤬 whats the point :rolleyes:

Good luck with the Team PD from MCR

Panda Trueno? I don't know.

---

Good luck guys.

Good luck guys! nice OP!

i'm a bit confused though, i see your PSN ID is "PD" i have a few "ProjectD" in my friends list, not the same??

Good luck guys! nice OP!

i'm a bit confused though, i see your PSN ID is "PD" i have a few "ProjectD" in my friends list, not the same??

Nope we're not the same team. And as for the logo we were talking about what to put and everyone wanted a panda.

so this is not the same project d that has been on gt5 before?... this is like the 3rd one?

Nope I've actually seen those threads and it just looked like a little kid trying to start a team after he saw fast and the furious...

Nope I've actually seen those threads and it just looked like a little kid trying to start a team after he saw fast and the furious...

ProjectD-Roset gonna be upset he runs the second project d :lol: i doo see thim around, wernt you in OSAKAHQ.

If not wanting to be mistaken for a initial d team...why share the name?

Good luck from DROPFIVE Motorsports

ProjectD-Roset gonna be upset wernt you in OSAKAHQ.

I've never seen that name and never seen her on gt5 so that's not of my concern,there's always been people that make names for a team and it ends up falling apart. But as for OsakaHQ I've heard of them but no I've never drifted for them. But can we please stay on topic it feels like your just trying to start an argument.

If not wanting to be mistaken for a initial d team...why share the name?

Good luck from DROPFIVE Motorsports

Sorry for double post but see a name is just a name that's not what sets teams apart it's how they drive and act, that's what makes a team different.

I've never seen that name and never seen her on gt5 so that's not of my concern,there's always been people that make names for a team and it ends up falling apart. But as for OsakaHQ I've heard of them but no I've never drifted for them. But can we please stay on topic it feels like your just trying to start an argument.

Just saying man :lol:

Ok thanks for clarifying, and yea ProjectD-Roset is the one i was referring to.
Though if you wanna make a name for your team, having very similar team names wont help.
Not judging your team's skill just a friendly advice.

PDNakamura
Sorry for double post but see a name is just a name that's not what sets teams apart it's how they drive and act, that's what makes a team different.

Then why no be more creative and not name your team after something that's already taken irl or on a show

Ok thanks for clarifying, and yea ProjectD-Roset is the one i was referring to.
Though if you wanna make a name for your team, having very similar team names wont help.
Not judging your team's skill just a friendly advice.

Like I said it's not the name the sets a team apart from others it's the teams driving skills and attitude. Also I've never seen that name before so if they're a known drift team they'd be on here.

Then why no be more creative and not name your team after something that's already taken irl or on a show

Once again sorry for double post, but why is it your concern look at other teams on here like Team Burst, D- Max there also copied names...

Once again sorry for double post, but why is it your concern look at other teams on here like Team Burst, D- Max there also copied names...

If you hit the "Edit" button you can copy and paste the quoted text to your first post so you don't need to double post 👍

If you hit the "Edit" button you can copy and paste the quoted text to your first post so you don't need to double post 👍

I know but I'm on my iPhone and sometimes the button doesn't it work I'm going to try re-downloading the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back