Project D /// Now Recruiting

• Thread starter PDNakamura
  • 278 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
We copied Team Names which don't exist on GT5. E.G Dmax, Burst, MCR

Yea but there still real names and I've never seen another Project D on gt5 like I said before people make teams and then they just fall apart.

Ran with you a few days ago. You seem like a chill team 👍 Also did you guys win that team battle against the United Canadians Drifters (Or whatever they were called)?

Ran with you a few days ago. You seem like a chill team 👍 Also did you guys win that team battle against the United Canadians Drifters (Or whatever they were called)?

They were completely lost they wanted a race and not a real section 1 on 1 drift battle, they wanted a like tag team race and I was like umm and we left. But I ended up doing a battle with there leader and I won and he ended up accusing me having a "hacked car" and that my s14 is to fast.

They were completely lost they wanted a race and not a real section 1 on 1 drift battle, they wanted a like tag team race and I was like umm and we left. But I ended up doing a battle with there leader and I won and he ended up accusing me having a "hacked car" and that my s14 is to fast.

LOL. What kind of battle was that? Team battles kind of faded out it seems anyways. And what car was the other leader using? And I seen S14 that are really fast before.

LOL. What kind of battle was that? Team battles kind of faded out it seems anyways. And what car was the other leader using? And I seen S14 that are really fast before.

He was driving a mustang and accused me of hacking because I got more angle than him and after I beat him he kicked me...

I don't think I said good luck, so here it is Good Luck on Your Team! From myself and Team Hydro lol (We are a drag team if you didn't know lol). But seriously good luck 👍

I don't think I said good luck, so here it is Good Luck on Your Team! From myself and Team Hydro lol (We are a drag team if you didn't know lol). But seriously good luck 👍

Aha Cool Thanks Man!

Goodlucks from me and MLD! Was funny you yelling at chat. XD.

MLD_Sai

Aha thanks man "I believe I can fly!!"

"I believe I can touch the Sky!"

Why do I know R kelly lyrics...:scared:

Had to listen to Ignition by him now that I thought of it. At least this relates to GT5.

"Girl please let me stick my key in your ignition" lol

"I believe I can touch the Sky!"

Why do I know R kelly lyrics...:scared:

Had to listen to Ignition by him now that I thought of it. At least this relates to GT5.

"Girl please let me stick my key in your ignition" lol

Aha yea

I believe I can fly is originally sang by the Steve Miller band. R Kelly remade it for space jam.

Good luck from team slideways, hopefully we will your team and my team will drift together one day

Like I said it's not the name the sets a team apart from others it's the teams driving skills and attitude. Also I've never seen that name before so if they're a known drift team they'd be on here.

The point everyone is trying to make is that their cant be two Project D drift teams on gt5... the fact that you've never seen them doesn't mean it doesn't exist. In order to avoid confusion you should rename your team. Otherwise it will just be a huge mess and you will just look like another Project D poser.

The point everyone is trying to make is that their cant be two Project D drift teams on gt5... the fact that you've never seen them doesn't mean it doesn't exist. In order to avoid confusion you should rename your team. Otherwise it will just be a huge mess and you will just look like another Project D poser.

I'm not renaming my team anytime soon. If there a real team why don't they have a thread or something to show that there still around. Like I said before there's people that start teams don't put the time and effort and they fall apart. That's probably what happened to the old "Project D" you guys are talking about. So if you expect me to change my teams name because there's a group of probably little kids out there with Project D in front of there name you sir are extremely lost,and should worry about your own team.

I'm not renaming my team anytime soon. If there a real team why don't they have a thread or something to show that there still around. Like I said before there's people that start teams don't put the time and effort and they fall apart. That's probably what happened to the old "Project D" you guys are talking about. So if you expect me to change my teams name because there's a group of probably little kids out there with Project D in front of there name you sir are extremely lost,and should worry about your own team.

Because every team has a thread on GTP right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back