Project D.R.I.F.T. Team

• Thread starter adamk2009
  • 15 comments
adamk2009d
My names Adamk2009d, add me if your interested in joining my drift team
I'm looking for Drifters that want to have fun and love to drift i don't care if your the worst drifter, I made this team just to have fun.

Last edited:
What does your team have to offer the drifters looking to join? What do you look for? What are your rules and regulations. These are things you have to make sure you state in your OP, if not this team will fail like the other 50 that have been started in the past 2 months. Although i dont want to see that happen, it does. Take at look at drop5, d-max, burst team page get an idea. Please dont copy and paste though.

Good Luck from Team Drop5 👍

welcome, by the looks of your introduction your going to go VERY far!! :)

Take a look at the other team threads to get an idea of what your thread should look, more info is going too help you attract people. 👍 Good luck with your team bud

What does your team have to offer the drifters looking to join? What do you look for? What are your rules and regulations. These are things you have to make sure you state in your OP, if not this team will fail like the other 50 that have been started in the past 2 months. Although i dont want to see that happen, it does. Take at look at drop5, d-max, burst team page get an idea. Please dont copy and paste though.

Good Luck from Team Drop5 👍

I'll remember that ^

Back