Project Motor Racing General Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jtheripper
  • 5,194 comments
  • 825,523 views
Any significant changes on console in terms of graphics and/or performance?
To add, again, ran the 16 car multi-class GT3/GT4, daylight 14:00 at Lime Rock. Rain started falling and the frame rate was pausing. I quit. So, strictly day time racing and no rain for me. I’m on PS5P.
 
kjb
From the way I understand it he didn't abandon S4 he was let go. I could be wrong but that's how I interpreted it
From what an article I read describes, he is in the process of retiring.
 
I believe there's a few track day cars available in the modded downloads aswell
Any more details on these? Im away from my xbox and searching the modhub isn't phone friendly.
 
Any more details on these? Im away from my xbox and searching the modhub isn't phone friendly.
Yeah, along with the new Lamborghini, there's a Toyota GT1 and a Nissan R390 and maybe the Praga in the same category
 
Yeah, along with the new Lamborghini, there's a Toyota GT1 and a Nissan R390 and maybe the Praga in the same category
Yes, at least also one Porsche but this "class" has no BOP. So you can only race against the same car.
 
Back