Project Porsche in coming update?

• Thread starter Zukla
  • 37 comments
"But, but, I want to respect the privacy of this poor public relations rep!"

If they're publicly posting photos online, then I suspect they're not bothered about them being shared widely.

Also... why would someone whose literal job is to interface with the public be so worried about having their photos shared with the wider internet?

And why would a GT/PD public relations rep be so afraid of their photos being shared on a GT/PD fansite... surely that's a good thing?

Without reading all the posts here I will say my two cents.

I respect this guy's privacy. I spoke to him briefly before and he won't let slip any information.

1: Respecting someone's privacy doesn't mean you still post his work though. Bringing something to the table without forks or knives just means the people at the table will eat more viciously. Same goes for sharing something that you perhaps shouldn't do if you wanted to "keep it private". And besides, didn't he share this to the open world himself? Why would he need privacy?

0wEZkpo_d.jpg

740121-7e1f093c9ee2718293d61b7b29c3d569.jpg

2: The guy says he looks forward to work alongside "friends at GT". Seems very legit indeed, since he didn't say PD. GT is just the game, he won't work in a virtual environment, will he? Lucky guy, being able to step inside Gran Turismo. 💡 Maybe he'll work with all the Translator-San's in the pit area!

Last words - don't even bothering replying to this. I won't say more. I think it sounds fishy.

EDIT: added something I just saw in the episode of Family Guy I’m currently watching, it felt applicable to this post.

*Wrong word? Sue me. You get the picture I'm trying to paint.

Last edited:
Look like a Instagram account post by the way it look in the pic screenshot. But i bet his account is private now too. Since he worry about his job. I wonder could find the pic if not that mean his Instagram is private.

Look like a Instagram account post by the way it look in the pic screenshot. But i bet his account is private now too. Since he worry about his job. I wonder could find the pic if not that mean his Instagram is private.
It's not private

Back