Pros and Con for dirt racing POST HERE!

• Thread starter DirtDrift
  • 29 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
Change post. :)

Since dirt racing is a negative thing over here please post honestly why it such a bad idea? And see if there is anyway way to make it workable if really it is going to fail? It has not fail in other games even solo games like WRC did well at first.

If it has been such a disaster list the games? Dirt 3 I dont like it either its not realistic and its not meant to be hard core.

So at the moment they arent any games out that who has archived this kind of realism for racing on dirt in a clean way with other players.

The crew, assorto, Forza are close but they are not realistic sim but they are still very enjoyable to play. Better then dirt or WRC.

Last edited:
I have read the forum on rally racing and others and many not interested. :(

I think this is because of games like WRC where you race against time. However what if you make it just like Project cars? You have tracks you have cars you race together or with the AI! How exciting will that be? You can have pike peaks to race against time or ghost or with other players. You can include a whole host of exciting dirt tracks! Not just solo tracks but it could be real life tracks not base on real life competition. Cause most of those tracks are solo tracks. So could be host of many different tracks base in real life? Racing through Colorado ranges? Just think of the options!

You want to get the exciting of dirt racing with other players? Try out the crew! Forz Horizon 2?

Have a watch of dirt racing?

So why would so many not want this kind of racing???? You can make it as realistic like in Project cars. Have real life track for time racing so professional can use the game to train. Or just have it so you race with other cars on different terrains!

Could someone pass this on to the Team of project cars so they can include this in the future?

If there are lots of people into road racing then they will be for terrain racing. Could even add street racing and all sort of different road racing genre

Realistic does not mean it need to be realistic as how competition are run in real life....just realistic physics and realistic places.

As a matter of fact why arent they competition like these in real life???? Cars racing against each other on dirt? Thanks!

So with that in mind wouldnt more want this feature sometime instead of it being frown upon?? :)

its not going to happen as other games do rallying. and if you have a sim rally game it ends up being to hardcore for people to enjoy

But as others as said it could be in future expansion if it has this kind of rally. You say its for hardcore? Well what makes the idea I suggest not hard core?

Professional drivers as said could use it too for rally time race in the real world and that could also be a feature in the game.

Assorta, Forza. the crew, drive club are almost all the same but have unique aspects to it and they appear successful?

So why not dirt racing hard core? There are players who want it too not everyone just like road racing....

It can be done. :)

But as others as said it could be in future expansion if it has this kind of rally. You say its for hardcore? Well what makes the idea I suggest not hard core?

Professional drivers as said could use it too for rally time race in the real world and that could also be a feature in the game.

Assorta, Forza. the crew, drive club are almost all the same but have unique aspects to it and they appear successful?

So why not dirt racing hard core? There are players who want it too not everyone just like road racing....

It can be done. :)
i ddon't thinkyou get it most people think dirt 3 is a realistic rally game however its a walk in a park compared to RBR2014.

Can anyone else here tell why dirt rally games are hated with such a vengeance? And I am not talking about dirt 3 or WRC games.

Yes I do get it and I never did mention dirt 3. :) I never said if the developers had dirt track it should be like dirt 3 so why bring it up????

I am talking about realistic physics hard core dirt racing with the ability to race with other cars. Pls read my post again. :)

It has not been done with the hardcore in mind and racing other players at the same time. so I dont see why the developer would not include this.

Perhaps you dont like dirt games but again there is a large chuck of players and professional who will want it. Just like not everyone like racing in a formula F1 and like using other types of cars to race.

Project cars was about what the community wanted in a hardcore sim and once that is completed why not cater to those players out there who want a hard core dirt game with the excitement of racing other players?

If you like project cars you will like dirt racing since its another challenge to take on.

And racing games got to include new features too that is how games improves. It cant always be sticking to the same old features year in year out. Like at the racing game series of WRC. Its not much of an excitement and big a let down.

There simply isn't enough originality

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/wrc-4-fia-world-rally-championship-review/1900-6415511/

Project cars will not have happen if the community was not involved it probably would be like those F1 series games. So if your going to just want road racing and nothing else you be outdated by other realistic race sims who will add more new features and new things that the game has not exp before.

You want your company to remain alive you got to be competitive.

Look at the rating of Assetto corsa?
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/assetto-corsa

Project cars win cause there is more content more tracks not just the same old tracks and same old cars same old features year in year old with little improvement.

THE AI in project care are so much better then other AI seen in other racing games so another example of new features and new content are at time a good thing to make it very competitive. :)

So pls dont just rule out that dirt racing is just going to be like those boring games like dirt 3 and so on..

It can be hardcore too but also Project car can be arcade if you want since you can turn of damage of turn on driving assist and so on. So its flexible to those want it this way cause no everyone want to race it hard core day in day out.

Can anyone else here tell why dirt rally games are hated with such a vengeance? And I am not talking about dirt 3 or WRC games.

Yes I do get it and I never did mention dirt 3. :) I never said if the developers had dirt track it should be like dirt 3 so why bring it up????

I am talking about realistic physics hard core dirt racing with the ability to race with other cars. Pls read my post again. :)

It has not been done with the hardcore in mind and racing other players at the same time. so I dont see why the developer would not include this.

Perhaps you dont like dirt games but again there is a large chuck of players and professional who will want it. Just like not everyone like racing in a formula F1 and like using other types of cars to race.

Project cars was about what the community wanted in a hardcore sim and once that is completed why not cater to those players out there who want a hard core dirt game with the excitement of racing other players?

If you like project cars you will like dirt racing since its another challenge to take on.

And racing games got to include new features too that is how games improves. It cant always be sticking to the same old features year in year out. Like at the racing game series of WRC. Its not much of an excitement and big a let down.

There simply isn't enough originality

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/wrc-4-fia-world-rally-championship-review/1900-6415511/

Project cars will not have happen if the community was not involved it probably would be like those F1 series games. So if your going to just want road racing and nothing else you be outdated by other realistic race sims who will add more new features and new things that the game has not exp before.

You want your company to remain alive you got to be competitive.

Look at the rating of Assetto corsa?
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/assetto-corsa

Project cars win cause there is more content more tracks not just the same old tracks and same old cars same old features year in year old with little improvement.

THE AI in project care are so much better then other AI seen in other racing games so another example of new features and new content are at time a good thing to make it very competitive. :)

So pls dont just rule out that dirt racing is just going to be like those boring games like dirt 3 and so on..

It can be hardcore too but also Project car can be arcade if you want since you can turn of damage of turn on driving assist and so on. So its flexible to those want it this way cause no everyone want to race it hard core day in day out.
firstly could you kindly move the thread to a general racing discussion area as its not really about project cars
secondly define dirt racing
do you mean rallying, or trophy truck racing or something like motocross?
as there are games on the pc for all of the above.
now i suspect you only have a console. which perhaps is the problem.
for game to go onto a console there needs to be a large demand whereas with pc not so much.
rsbr has an online feature that you race other players in the there is d series a small indy trophy truck game that can be obtained for $18. there are also many other small niche racing games that cater for people's taste

Yeah this doesn't belong here. It has already been stated that rally will not be in pCARS by Andy Tudor himself.

Just my personal opinion but if I want to rally I'd buy another game. The GT approach of "let's throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" is great if you just want a lot of stuff like at a buffet restaurant. At this point SMS is on a tight budget and setting resources aside for what is basically a very tiny slice of the racing pie doesn't make much sense to me. Let's get the first game out and add more cars/tracks first, expand PCars2 into even more race series, tracks and iconic cars. Honestly I'd be expanding into drifting, drag racing and oval racing before I'd even consider racing in the dirt.

Just my personal opinion but if I want to rally I'd buy another game. The GT approach of "let's throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" is great if you just want a lot of stuff like at a buffet restaurant. At this point SMS is on a tight budget and setting resources aside for what is basically a very tiny slice of the racing pie doesn't make much sense to me. Let's get the first game out and add more cars/tracks first, expand PCars2 into even more race series, tracks and iconic cars. Honestly I'd be expanding into drifting, drag racing and oval racing before I'd even consider racing in the dirt.

I too hope Project Cars doesn't go down the rally route as I'd much rather have many more tracks and further improvements to the game.

That's not to say I wouldn't enjoy an offroad game with realistic physics done as well as Project Cars. There's just so much more that could be done within the circuit racing environment first as long as it doesn't involve purely electric cars. I must admit though that part of me was a bit disappointed we couldn't have 16 car Wacky Races up the hill at Goodwood in GT6.

I do hope drifting also isn't a route Project Cars travels down. While it does look good and requires a high degree of skill it is essentially ice-dancing for cars. It's right up there with dressage and synchronised swimming in my list of "must see" sporting events ;)

Bring on drag racing. It was pretty well done in Shift 2.

Last edited:
firstly could you kindly move the thread to a general racing discussion area as its not really about project cars
secondly define dirt racing

Do not move thread pls as I am talking about future expansion for Project cars thanks!

do you mean rallying, or trophy truck racing or something like motocross?
Have a look at the crew? Where you can race with other players on different types of terrain its a bit like that

So what is it?
If you want rally with other cars like WRC then it should be possible for future expansion if the team see a need for it.
Can challenge other players on dirt tracks like the crew.
You race with other players on dirt as you would on circuit in project cars
The vehicles will be cars made for off road dirt tracks.
Have a desire to race the grand canyon? Pike peaks? Would that not be cool? :)
Tracks can be set in real life but does not have to be existing tracks
There be no smashing cars llike in dirt 3 thats not the aim.
It will be exactly like how project cars is at the momement with career and so on.
So after you get bored of the road you can always tried dirt!
Why wont it thrill people to take on tough dangerous track challenges?
The physics also will be very real like it is with project cars

It just an expansion to Project cars....

Other games have this?
No, only the crew but its not sim its arcade. Project cars is about realism and if you can get that on dirt that would be really good. WRC is just about time challenge like in real life and hardly any mutiplayer, :( Dirt 3 is not hardcore so there isnt any on the market.

At this point SMS is on a tight budget and setting resources aside for what is basically a very tiny slice of the racing pie doesn't make much sense to me.
So your saying off racing is not in high demand? That did not stop the other off road games from success so why does everyone say it would be a failure for a future expansion for Project cars? It has not been done and it be would be a success done right. Just look at the other racing games and they will be a demand. Just look at the Crew, Assorto Forza, etc?

It would take players years to become pros in all the tracks of Project cars! So to get more tracks?????? Have a look at the game WRC and it tried to stay on the same old thing and did not do very well. And if this is how Project cars is going to be in the future other realistic sim will over take it.

Its not about adding as many things to the game as possible so its all out fun racing game for all like the crew...
Project cars has already many features to the game that makes it stand out among other racing games so keep that in mind. So what I am requesting is no different! :) There have been many things added to the game because players want it like the amount of cars for the game. This will not have happen if the game development was closed.

Let's get the first game out and add more cars/tracks first, expand PCars2 into even more race series, tracks and iconic cars. Honestly I'd be expanding into drifting, drag racing and oval racing before I'd even consider racing in the dirt.
The game has already so many cars and far more tracks then other racing games out there so what more can you want??????? This game is not arcade and it will take a long time to master the tracks.

But its up the development team and community at the end of the day. :) So if the community and the team decided a need for it then it would be in it. :)

What you might not realize is that games like Horizon and The Crew don't exactly provide a very true to life experience regarding rallying. A simulation game running a bunch of dudes sliding into each other on dirt is completely UN-fun.

They do individual trials on real rallies for a reason...

To all users reading my post please read my post again.

Not wanting Projects cars expansion to be like the crew. I just mention the crew cause it has multi player cars challenging each other on dirt.

They can do that too with the idea I have. :)

Yeah I know. That's why it's not a good idea...
Read my previous post. It's like an ice hockey game. Everybody's slamming into each other and breaking bones, but this time it's something we're trying to avoid completely. It's simply not possible.

You can slam into each other in Project cars so whats the complaint? If you dont want to slam into each other on dirt practice! :)

and still no one has given a good explanation why dirt racing like this is a bad idea. Anyway it will happen! :) :) :) If Project cars wont expand on it for some reason others will and IT WOULD BE A A HIT! :) :)

I did read your post and was not talking about slamming into each other and its not like your sliding on ice. :)

I AM ASTONISH HOW EVERYONE HERE CANT COME UP WITH IDEAS THAT COULD MAKE IT WORK AND JUST KEEP ADDING ALL THE BAD THINGS ABOUT IT. BUT HAVE COME UP WITH LOTS OF IDEAS TO MAKE PROJECT CAR HIT THE MARKET??????????

PROJECT CARS WAS BUILT ON NEW IDEAS THAT BEFORE WOULD HAVE BEEN CRAZY OR JUST NOT POSSIBLE! SO WHY ARE YOU ALL GIVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT HOW BAD DIRT RACING WOULD BE?????? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Its not like something like this has been done before and well it just turn really bad. It has all been a successful. Not the your going to slam into all the cars and it be no fun at all. Just try out the crew and others like it and see for yourself. :) You dont just slam into cars and it does not feel like driving on ice.

So please if you dont like dirt racing please stop giving negative feedback on it. And post something helpful! :)

I SUPPOSE I WILL TAKE THIS TO THE TEAM AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT IT. :) SINCE THIS MIGHT BE THE WRONG PLACE TO ASK ABOUT IT. SINCE MOST OF YOU ALL DONT LIKE DIRT RACING EVEN IF IT CAN BE CLEAN.

:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

Last edited:
Andy tudor has not official stated that and if its needed in the future it will happen. :)

Please post your concerns and then lets think about ideas that can make it work. :) Thanks

Last edited:
I do hope drifting also isn't a route Project Cars travels down. While it does look good and requires a high degree of skill it is essentially ice-dancing for cars. It's right up there with dressage and synchronised swimming in my list of "must see" sporting events ;)

Bring on drag racing. It was pretty well done in Shift 2.

Project car also requires a high degree of skill but players want to play it anyway so no different racing on dirt. Its not a nightmare as most user think it would be. Just skating on ice and very hard to control. They can be driving assist on to help like in project cars. And if you want no help you can also turn it off. :)

Requires High driving skill?
Why not try out the crew? Or look at videos on it? I have and its not hard driving on dirt. Your not going to skate every where. If your driving fast and turning then you will need skill to drift properly. GRID 2 skid alot so you can try out and have a feel of what it is to drift.

So they can be DA to help just like in project cars. And if it still too hard they could be an option to make it less realistic and more arcade. So its win win guys

You dont speed off when your driving in a straight line or a slight curve you speed off when your going really fast and want to turn. Just like on the road in project cars. Some cars are difficult to control and if your speeding real fast your not going to make that turn. Same concept. But instead of crashing you speed of the track so if you know how to slow down on road you can apply that on dirt.

Its not that rare as you say it like syncrhonized swimming.
It might be in the real world but it does not have to be rare in the game world. If you want total realism then you must add all sorts of mechanic issues and environment issues. So even hardcore players want some fun and not 100% realism in all things. And this is how it can be too for driving on dirt.

Anymore negatives of why it just cant happen? And please think of ways to make it work! :)

Again there is a demand for it as lots of players like playing Forz Horizon and GRID 2 and need for speed. So its not going to be that its made and no one wants to play. The community can help make it work with giving ideas that will make it possible. :)

It has never been done the realism of it. But semi realism has been done and players love it! So its why I keep saying it will be a HIT! :) And not a night mare as so many see.

Project car also requires a high degree of skill but players want to play it anyway so no different racing on dirt. Its not a nightmare as most user think it would be. Just skating on ice and very hard to control. They can be driving assist on to help like in project cars. And if you want no help you can also turn it off. :)

Requires High driving skill?
Why not try out the crew? Or look at videos on it? I have and its not hard driving on dirt. Your not going to skate every where. If your driving fast and turning then you will need skill to drift properly. GRID 2 skid alot so you can try out and have a feel of what it is to drift.

So they can be DA to help just like in project cars. And if it still too hard they could be an option to make it less realistic and more arcade. So its win win guys

You dont speed off when your driving in a straight line or a slight curve you speed off when your going really fast and want to turn. Just like on the road in project cars. Some cars are difficult to control and if your speeding real fast your not going to make that turn. Same concept. But instead of crashing you speed of the track so if you know how to slow down on road you can apply that on dirt.

Its not that rare as you say it like syncrhonized swimming.
It might be in the real world but it does not have to be rare in the game world. If you want total realism then you must add all sorts of mechanic issues and environment issues. So even hardcore players want some fun and not 100% realism in all things. And this is how it can be too for driving on dirt.

Anymore negatives of why it just cant happen? And please think of ways to make it work! :)

Again there is a demand for it as lots of players like playing Forz Horizon and GRID 2 and need for speed. So its not going to be that its made and no one wants to play. The community can help make it work with giving ideas that will make it possible. :)

It has never been done the realism of it. But semi realism has been done and players love it! So its why I keep saying it will be a HIT! :) And not a night mare as so many see.
please stop posting about rallying its not going to be in the game if you want rallying get a pc and play richard burns as you clear have no idea on what a rally sim feels like.
please can you move he thread or lock it as it been confirmed by and tudor that it wont be in the game as it was a community decision.
do you not realise that different types f gravel will create different amount of grip.
just look at RSRBR2014 to get each surface right we have he following mods
Tarmac mod
Snow mod
Gravel mod
gravel and snow produce different result when it comes to FFB
you also need to learn how to balance the car and position it.
its not a simple as turn into a corner
in rbr
i have to do the following on most corners
brake early so not to lock the wheel
scandinavian flick while lifting of to get the rear to rotate in the direction i want.
then back on the power while feathering the throttle and dab ing the brake to keep weight on the front wheels.
now do that on a 5-10 km stage. all while trying to set the car up for next corner and keep on the right section of track. then add unsettling jumps and crests.
this is why rallying always end up on the arcade/simcade side. as 10x more difficult than pcars or gt

now you understand why please don't post again

It was discuss early on but its not official and it could change and I am talking about expansion pack here not release of the game. :) If it is official then do please post a video or comment that it will never ever be in the game?

You cant post an official comment because its not official so please stop saying its not going to be in the game in the future so go away. Please dont be rude or you should be ban and block from this forum.

There is no reason to lock this thread as it is just discussion just like other threads. Why do you hate this so much???

The game will never be 100 real so they is no need to worry about different types of gravel and how hard it be???

Can you tell me what game you have player that have shown those things you have listed? There isnt a game out there that has done that.

Having fun racing is not about making it 100% realistic. Project cars is also not 100% realistic if it was it would be boring.

And by the way its not up too you anyway so if your dont like it dont get all upset and start saying no one else should enjoy it or disscuss it.

Anyway if anyone else like to discuss about the pros and cons pls do...

People should not be rude on this forum.

These are the forum rules so please dont be rude by saying this thread should be close and I should not post any more on the issue.
  • You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.
We all free to discuss things about Project cars so you dont have any rights to tell anyone here what they can or cant post if its follows the rules of this forum....

Thank you......

Everyone else do please keep posting and ignore the previous reply and there is nothing wrong talking about dirt race for a future expansion set for project cars.

I REPEAT ITS NOT OFFICIAL AND THE TEAM DID NOT SAY THEY WONT EVER HAVE IT IN THE GAME. OR THEY WOULD HAVE POSTED IT ON THEIR WEBSITE.

Last edited:
  • You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.
That includes you not attacking those posters who do not agree with your idea. Using all capitals is the same as shouting and very rude. And note the title you chose for this thread regarding opinions, Pros and Cons...

You are coming across like a Troll.

I REPEAT ITS NOT OFFICIAL AND THE TEAM DID NOT SAY THEY WONT EVER HAVE IT IN THE GAME. OR THEY WOULD HAVE POSTED IT ON THEIR WEBSITE.

Dude, please give it a rest. It was decided @ WMD by SMS and the members that focusing on track/street racing is the way to go for pcars 1, that is a fact.

If SMS decides to do a dirt racing/rally game, it will be a standalone game. But if so, it is years aways and still off topic in a forum about pcars 1.

PROJECT CARS WAS BUILT ON NEW IDEAS THAT BEFORE WOULD HAVE BEEN CRAZY OR JUST NOT POSSIBLE!

What ideas are those?

WMD is a relatively new idea, or at least a different form of one that's been kicking around for a while. The actual game doesn't really contain anything that has never been seen before. How could it? It's a racing game.

Rally isn't going to be in pCARS 1. It's highly unlikely to be in an expansion pack, they have plans for those. So you're talking years and years into the future, and I doubt SMS have solid plans for that themselves. They need to know how well pCARS 1 is going to do first.

If you really want to push this, take it over to the WMD forums and post it there. That would at least be the correct place for it, since you're not interested in taking on board the opinions of people here who would rather pCARS be a more focussed experience.

future expansion for project cars

That includes you not attacking those posters who do not agree with your idea. Using all capitals is the same as shouting and very rude. And note the title you chose for this thread regarding opinions, Pros and Cons...

You are coming across like a Troll

Can you explain how I am attacking posters????? Everyone is saying it just cant happen so I post dont post negative comments and post constructive comments what is wrong with that? I post in caps and bold so to make it clear.

I have posted constructive ideas again and again and no one else have on the issue and I am a troll?? I think you should think about that.

Just trying to get a discussion going and its all very negative...

And have I called names to anyone like you have done Nepal???

Imari
Dude, please give it a rest. It was decided @ WMD by SMS and the members that focusing on track/street racing is the way to go for pcars 1, that is a fact.

If SMS decides to do a dirt racing/rally game, it will be a standalone game. But if so, it is years aways and still off topic in a forum about pcars 1.

Yes I dont disagree with it but I have said many times its about discussion on future expansion so why cant it be talk about? Even if its years still no reason to just talk about it, that is all and everyone seem to want to close this down????

SO I post if you dont have anything constructive to post pls dont post cause I just like to see a discussion on this to those who want to talk about it. There is no harm in doing that?

Rally isn't going to be in pCARS 1. It's highly unlikely to be in an expansion pack, they have plans for those. So you're talking years and years into the future, and I doubt SMS have solid plans for that themselves. They need to know how well pCARS 1 is going to do first.

If you really want to push this, take it over to the WMD forums and post it there. That would at least be the correct place for it, since you're not interested in taking on board the opinions of people here who would rather pCARS be a more focussed experience

I just want a discussion about it thats all...
Its really up to the team finally....

That is not what they were saying to those who posted here....they were saying it just can't happen it be a bad idea. So what kind of opinion is that?

And again why can't we just talk about the pros and cons? I have given reason to the ideas why it could work but like I said its just post after post saying it be a bad idea with out any constructive thought.

So who is the one who is not listening????

Project cars again as I said above has alot of features and lots of variety for car racers so what are you talking about it being more focus? Its not just about F1 but also about different types of car racing. Yes its about cars but it does not mean that dirt racing is not focus too. Its even more focus and more challenging.

Do please keep on topic and if nothing else has to be said then dont reply and I wont reply further on the issue that I am just trolling. You guys it seems just do not want to talk about it clear and simple.

The topic is to discuss the reason why it cant happen and reason why it can and so far I have gave reason after reasons why it would work. But again so far I just am getting comments like it be ice, just too hard, etc.

If you want to post those kind of comments you can as I have changed the title of the post to Pros and Cons

But again so far no one has write a good enough explanation why it just a bad idea to make it a little realistic like how it is with Projects car. There isnt even a discussion to find ways to get it to work? So what opinions are you talking about? Its just all about it can't happen to hard and thats it. Its short and not really a discussion. :(

Can anyone show me what game that has been made that made players just turn away and where sales were poor because it had dirt????

Look at FIFA who would think it would have been successful? Hard core realism playing soccer with keys and controls????? But it was a big major hit and players love the realism.

So that is why I keep saying it would be a Hit for an expansion to Project cars.

I keep pressing the issue cause I like a discussion so please respect that.

So anyone care to have a proper discussion about the issue??? I have given example of how it can be a hit so anyone pls give an example of how it would be a failure? Anyone? If you can kick a football on a PC and its ultra realistic in feel and movement and a major hit to fan! Driving on dirt with a few keys on a wheel would be even easier! Do you see what I am trying to explain?

If you can do many things with your body in a game playing soccer why would it be so difficult to race on dirt?

We dont always need to agree with every idea discuss so why do I need to go away wanting a more in depth discussion on the topic?

I would like to discuss it on those boards buts it private and I dont have access though I will take it with the developers in time. So if anyone can give me access then i would take it to the members over there. :) :)

But I came here cause I thought I can get a in depth discussion on the issue and I keep adding its all about thats its hard and wont work so pls go away. That is not a proper discussion...

So again pls list your concerns and do read my ideas and give proper feedback if it can work or not. No one has done this too. I was asked what kind of dirt racing I was referring too and I gave it but again and again i just am readings its too hard it be like ice just 10x more difficult.

I keep asking try to be constructive try to give ideas just discuss it but again I am just getting no no no no no.

This is about ideas and it helps if you can think of ideas of how it would be possible..

I CHANGE TITLE THREAD RECENTLY

If there are no further discussion well then well I wont post anymore on the issue as all my post were replies to their short opinions. This does not make me a troll? Not just positing aimlessly. I deleted my first thread cause i thought this should be deleted since no one is interested. But I will just leave it here and if in 1 month no one replies on it then I would delete this post. Since its not needed.

At this point SMS is on a tight budget and setting resources aside for what is basically a very tiny slice of the racing pie doesn't make much sense to me.
So your saying off racing is not in high demand? That did not stop the other off road games from success so why does everyone say it would be a failure for a future expansion for Project cars? It has not been done and it be would be a success done right. Just look at the other racing games and they will be a demand. Just look at the Crew, Assorto Forza, etc?
No it's not in high demand. Look at the success of track based games like Need for Speed, Gran Turismo, Forza etc. Now look at the success of dirt based games. SMS is just starting out and their budget is very limited. Splitting a limited amount of money up into several small pieces means each area of the game gets less attention, less resource. This is a track based, racing sim for it's first iteration. Overwhelming success may bring more options in the future but for now it is what it is.

You can discuss this all you want, but the community developed PCars and the community decided that it should be what it is at the moment. You discussing it won't change that and it's a wasted effort at this point.

So... When someone doesn't agree with your opinion, they're simply labeled as trolls.

I get the feeling that it would be very difficult to have a civil debate with you about this.

Slamming into people on a dirt track should be reserved for demolition derbies/ oval racing (:lol:) only. Keep it the way it is now, because a ton of people on a single short and narrow rally stage would feel like this:

Andy tudor has not official stated that and if its needed in the future it will happen. :)

Please post your concerns and then lets think about ideas that can make it work. :) Thanks
Yes he has, cant find the interview right now but he said himself that it will not be in pCARS. But as for pCARS 2 he said no comment. No reason to waste your time and fight everyone here about dirt racing and whether it is good or not in the pCARS section when it is not going to be in the game. Wait until pCARS 2 is announced then you can discuss it.

This thread has nothing to do with this game and does not belong here. Simple as that. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back