Prostitutes (SP)

• Thread starter Jon
  • 42 comments
To do it properly and easily, follow some simple guidlines.

1. Don't use Taxis, Cop Cars, or other vehicles of this type.
2. If you use a convertible open-top car, the 'action' won't happen, but you'll still get the health.
3. The easiest place to go is right by your hideout. Just don't pull into the garage, or get too close to it so that the door opens.

Oh, and watch her carefully afterwards. If you are near a wall, she'll go over too it and start...uhh...coughing...kinda.

Originally posted by AltF8

Oh, and watch her carefully afterwards. If you are near a wall, she'll go over too it and start...uhh...coughing...kinda.

OHHH :eek: I have never seen this, I always beat her up and take my money back. Hmmm, maybe I'll wait a couple min on that next time, see what happens. :lol:

Originally posted by AltF8
To do it properly and easily, follow some simple guidlines.

1. Don't use Taxis, Cop Cars, or other vehicles of this type.
2. If you use a convertible open-top car, the 'action' won't happen, but you'll still get the health.
3. The easiest place to go is right by your hideout. Just don't pull into the garage, or get too close to it so that the door opens.

:lol: I'm gonna have to check that out.

Originally posted by F1man
I do it all the time... :rolleyes:

I know what you mean :rolleyes: , this is "Vice City 101" stuff, all you need is all four wheels of your car on a grassy area to have the ****ing begin, regardless if there are people nearby, you can pick 'em up in Viceport and have the car 'bouncing' right next to the sidewalk for all that matters. And don't bother with Greenwoods or Glendales, prostitutes are picky too when it comes to your ride. :irked:

Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
I know what you mean :rolleyes: , this is "Vice City 101" stuff, all you need is all four wheels of your car on a grassy area to have the ****ing begin, regardless if there are people nearby, you can pick 'em up in Viceport and have the car 'bouncing' right next to the sidewalk for all that matters. And don't bother with Greenwoods or Glendales, prostitutes are picky too when it comes to your ride. :irked:

Well, have [ahem] in Vice City that is... :P

Latest Posts

Back