Prostitutes (SP)

• Thread starter Jon
  • 42 comments

Jon

(Banned)
I like going and picking them up. I took a 4 door car and got three of them before. I heard from someone that if you take them to your hide out you get full life? Is that true?

If you pick one up and go to the outskirts of the city (to a peer for example) the car will start rocking and squeking (If you know what I mean ;) ). Its takes money off you but it actually puts your health to 125. Then just kill her and take the money back.

Originally posted by Brian P
If you pick one up and go to the outskirts of the city (to a peer for example) the car will start rocking and squeking (If you know what I mean ;) ). Its takes money off you but it actually puts your health to 125. Then just kill her and take the money back.

For real...I will have to try it. Did you do it before? So I just drive to a peer and sit there and it will rock. LOL???

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Doesn't even have to be the docks, just get away from people and stop the car. Then wait...... :eek:

One of the best places to do this is outside the hospital on shoreside view. Pick one up (always loads of them round there on a night) take her to the patch of trees just outside the hospital and just wait...... ;)

Easy way of getting 125 health

Oh... and don't forget to kill her and take your money back.

i just find the closest set of trees. They seem to like it under a nice oak, or pine tree.... Doesn't matter where you are in the city, find some trees, park under them, and boom... you'll be testing the shocks in no time!!

Originally posted by viper_maniac
I still cant get it to work. I have tried the docks. Alleys. I'm doing something wrong. I'm gonna try it again.

:lol: Maybe you can't get it up!! :lol: only joking man, couldn't resist!! :lol:

is the girl in your car... you need the girl!!! i mean, i guess you could do it by yourself, but in the game, you need the girl.

Find trees!!!

Hey viper, try parking in a patch of grass. And that not a metaphor, if you know what I mean... If you're in a convertible, you'll get the health but no 'eee-erhh, eee-erhh, ee-erhh'. And get out once you get to 125 health or you're just throwing away $$! Unless you really have to 'finish'.

Steal a van and pick up three! It's great!

Hey - what happens if you take her back to the save-house? Has anyone tried this? Maybe a little 'garage-lovin'?

Originally posted by CrackHoor
Hey viper, try parking in a patch of grass. And that not a metaphor, if you know what I mean... If you're in a convertible, you'll get the health but no 'eee-erhh, eee-erhh, ee-erhh'. And get out once you get to 125 health or you're just throwing away $$! Unless you really have to 'finish'.

Nah man, just kill her and take back your money.

I DID IT!!!

I have finally successfully picked up a hooker. Wooohoooo. Now time to use my four door and pick up a couple more. :D :D

Originally posted by vat_man
Steal a van and pick up three! It's great!

Hey - what happens if you take her back to the save-house? Has anyone tried this? Maybe a little 'garage-lovin'?

She just gets out, and walks off... :mad:

Originally posted by Magic069
Doesn't matter where you are in the city, find some trees, park under them, and boom... you'll be testing the shocks in no time!!

*smarmy voiceover guy voice* "and thats why 9 out of 10 hookers prefer Koni" :lol:

Originally posted by Brian P
BTW it doesn't work in a open top car.

It does... I think I did it in a banshee or stallion convertible once :D but they just sit when the 'working' begins :(

damn now they dont wanna get in my car :( is it cause i usually use cop cars after i blast them with the shutgun?? :D i dunno..they just walk around my car or run away in horror after i mow down the hookers that dont get in... :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by viper_maniac
I have tried that before and it doesn't work for me for some reason. I don't know why.

yeah just take her some place remote...

I see u finally managed it (that sentence could very easily be misinterpreted :lol:). Some of them have $hitloads of cash...

Back