PS Underground Holiday Ad

  • Thread starter Thread starter ppucci
  • 15 comments
  • 933 views
Messages
241
Just got this on my email...

Are they making fun of us or what?

 
Guys, you have to understand that such commercials have been planned and shot/processed a few months back... GT4 was then believe to be released on the 14th.

That's all, end of story.
 
Not my problem, man... If it is not out for the holiday, that shouldn't go out in the Holiday Ad. Period. :grumpy:
 
just more proof that somebody's head is still rolling, as far as I can see.
 
That Ad is not about Gran turismo... its about games...
 
Yes, Sly 2. That game should get far more credit than it's given.
 
like the way that the ribbon is covering up the number on the gt box... so infac it doesnt mention gt4 anywhere
 
MadduckUK
like the way that the ribbon is covering up the number on the gt box... so infac it doesnt mention gt4 anywhere

Actually, if you click on the picture, it'll go to a page with 1 picture of each of those games, and if you drag your curser over the Clio, it'll say Gran Turismo 4 in the square, you can click on that as well.
 
Yeah. Got mine in the mail after school.....and I was like whoa! GT4 demo?! Then I put in the disc and it wasn't there
Then I went back and read the website....oops, it says early 2005. DUH! I'm a retard...... :) :LOL:
 
No, it's okay, you're not a retard...*Pats your back*...Want some ice cream?
 
standard235
Yeah. Got mine in the mail after school.....and I was like whoa! GT4 demo?! Then I put in the disc and it wasn't there
Then I went back and read the website....oops, it says early 2005. DUH! I'm a retard...... :) :LOL:

You got a demo disc from PSU? Does it have the Viewtiful Joe 2 demo on it? If so, make absolutely sure you remove your memory card before playing it.. The VF2 demo has a glitch that will erase your entire memory card.
 
Back