PS Update or GT5 Online Dealership problem ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Viper-No-1-
  • 4 comments
  • 1,973 views
Messages
388
Since the ps3 update my online dealership has started to freeze nothing i can do except quit gt5.

Anyone else having this problem ?
 
No it's was fine for me earlier, it's probably a problem with your connection if nobody else has problems.
 
I have bought a few cars from it today but when i click on the 2 corvette's top right and second from top it goes into eggtimer mode and wont come out.

Net is fine done a speed test 100mb down and 10mb up
 
I didn`t notice a problem with online dealership in particular, but since the last update GT5 started to freeze alot in a variety of situations.
 
I have not had any freeezing. But my cars have started to slow down while I am accelerating. That is a big problem.
Also when I was in the options menu, I could not exit from it again.
I have not experienced any problems before and I don't get why this is happening. :confused:
 
Back