Brainhulk Messages 421 Messages Brainhulk Jan 14, 2014 #1 Anybody else crashing too? What should I do?
S Squach240 Messages 801 United States Jan 14, 2014 #2 We know, there's a update 1.03 thread carrying this discussion.
Pophead Messages 508 Australia Jan 14, 2014 #3 Smash it with a hammer (jk) Try turning it off and on, if you have updated it maybe try and delete the update save/file thingy
Smash it with a hammer (jk) Try turning it off and on, if you have updated it maybe try and delete the update save/file thingy
L LiveWire11C Messages 142 NV Messages LiveWire11C Jan 14, 2014 #4 Brainhulk Anybody else crashing too? What should I do? Click to expand... My friend and I are experiencing the same. No answer yet though on what to do.
Brainhulk Anybody else crashing too? What should I do? Click to expand... My friend and I are experiencing the same. No answer yet though on what to do.
daus26 Messages 1,335 WA Messages TEAM-SWD-daus26 Jan 14, 2014 #5 Mine crashed AFTER the update while browsing the dealership. I just updated recently btw. That part worked well for me.
Mine crashed AFTER the update while browsing the dealership. I just updated recently btw. That part worked well for me.
playnthru Messages 5,139 SLO Messages playnthru Jan 14, 2014 #6 Brainhulk Anybody else crashing too? What should I do? Click to expand... Keep trying, it's being discussed in the 1.03 thread. I had good luck turning my PS3 off for a moment then re-trying it.
Brainhulk Anybody else crashing too? What should I do? Click to expand... Keep trying, it's being discussed in the 1.03 thread. I had good luck turning my PS3 off for a moment then re-trying it.
jlmcmillan1978 Messages 262 Raymond Terrace Messages Jase_McMillan Jan 14, 2014 #7 Deleting the game data has worked for me. Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
gambleboyen Messages 1,796 Messages Gambleboyen Jan 14, 2014 #8 My PS3 froze repeatedly on installing 1.01, but it went through on the sixth attempt. I know this doesn't help, but all is probably not lost.
My PS3 froze repeatedly on installing 1.01, but it went through on the sixth attempt. I know this doesn't help, but all is probably not lost.
GeoDarky Messages 50 Muscat Messages GeoDarky Jan 14, 2014 #9 Same here crashed on me the first time it did the usual recovery thing then i tried again and it worked
Same here crashed on me the first time it did the usual recovery thing then i tried again and it worked
super_gt Messages 5,129 Bulgaria Jan 14, 2014 #10 Brainhulk Anybody else crashing too? What should I do? Click to expand... Go to GRAN-TURISMO.COM Procedures for Avoiding the Failure of update 1.03
Brainhulk Anybody else crashing too? What should I do? Click to expand... Go to GRAN-TURISMO.COM Procedures for Avoiding the Failure of update 1.03
nascar49 Messages 215 Phoenix AZ Messages nascarfan49 Messages nascarfan49 Jan 14, 2014 #11 Delete the game data, I was having the same issue, deleted it, and now I am DL the update(s)
SVT Cobra GT Messages 4,487 YorkshireLand Messages SVTlover Jan 14, 2014 #12 http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_3266694.html
W walkerf5e Messages 72 Minneapolis Messages DesdaMOONmanQ Jan 15, 2014 #13 SVT Cobra GT http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_3266694.html Click to expand... This!! Thank you. The answer is in that post. Just make sure you click the update button within 2 seconds of the screen appearing.
SVT Cobra GT http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_3266694.html Click to expand... This!! Thank you. The answer is in that post. Just make sure you click the update button within 2 seconds of the screen appearing.
crowhop Messages 2,621 Upstate SC, USA Messages GTP_crowhop Jan 15, 2014 #14 Mine crashed three straight times. On the fourth attempt it worked.