[PS3]Grand Theft Auto V - Role Play Events

• Thread starter Vince
  • 2,696 comments
Ok I found my character and I'm gonna edit it and kinda change so things on it when I get home. I would really like to be back in the role play.

Hey I would like to recycle my old character but with a few changes. I will edit and repost my new bio/app (making a lot of changes, essentially rewriting it) if that's okay.

I would like to reserve for spots for @XxKaitoShionxX @Ishikawa M @DBeav12 and me. We're currently working on our history and stuff.
And AzNTypeR....

Vincent, we're combining into one family if you're wondering.
Heey, hold my spot as well!
Oh Bessie and holy guacamole, reserve? I'm pretty sure there will still be spots open by the time you're done with the applications, so no worries. If it does suddenly start to fill up, I'll save some spots for ya. But I gotta say that's an odd request - I normally work on a first-come first-serve basis.

And what do you mean 'family'?

Oh Bessie and holy guacamole, reserve? I'm pretty sure there will still be spots open by the time you're done with the applications, so no worries. If it does suddenly start to fill up, I'll save some spots for ya. But I gotta say that's an odd request - I normally work on a first-come first-serve basis.
Thanks

And what do you mean 'family'?
We're all related and live in the same mansion

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Owen
PSN: redbullrider20
Role Play experience: Played in this last winter, I'm reapplying with a revised character.

In Character (IC)

Name: Owen "Goodman" (Similar to my real last name, not disclosing that however.)
Biography (summary of online "career"): At a mere 16 years old, motocross prodigy Owen Goodman received his MxGMR pro license. Being a newcomer to the sport, eager to learn, improve, and hopefully become one of the top riders on the gate, he applied to multiple racing teams in order to kickstart his pro career. Unfortunately, all of the teams that he he felt suited him rejected his applications for reasons unknown. So, as any 16 year old rookie would do, he started his own racing organization AF Honda. (Yes, that's a vague attempt at sarcasm.) The hardest part was becoming an accepted organization at each race, a lot of the other teams felt like AF Honda was a fluke and doesn't belong in the factory area of the paddock. It took multiple seasons to get the team up-and-running, but once the fire was lit, there was no putting it out. Owen, AF Honda, and the team's most loyal riders put together an impressive 38 series championships as a whole. Owen was the holder of 17 of those himself. Unfortunately, MxGMR went through a change of charter and the racing was put on hold for the time being. With that said, Owen was essentially out of the job he created and needed money to stay above water financially. With that said, he obtained a provisional racing license and attended the first round of the GTPlanet Rolex Sports Car Series at Daytona. That one race hooked him to sportscar racing and he found a new passion. Today, even after being rejected from other racing series Owen still believes he has a place on the gate and on the grid. He lives alone in a high-end apartment and races in the Le Mans Prototype category of the CORE World Endurance Championship while slowly trying to re-enter the motocross world. His life is not by any means perfect, however. He has to deal with his haters almost constantly which gets to him sometimes, but that's what happens in the spotlight. Although financially stable, Owen often spends more money than necessary but feels like it may benefit him in the future.
Job/Career/Money Source: Professional motocross/sports car racer.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, chicken nuggets, etc): Enjoys the little company he does have and holds his few friendships to the core. Often saddened/disappointed when it comes to haters but when it's crunch time, nothing else matters to him but the race/event at hand.

0_0.jpg

Owen about to head down to the airport for the AUEC 12H Le Mans event. He placed 2nd overall in a privately sponsored DeltaWing.

Last edited:
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:
Matheus Michelin
PSN: GTP_Michelin9960
Role Play experience: GTA V, GTA IV, GTA SA-MP, GT6, GT5

In Character (IC)

Name:
Brandon Michelin
Job/Career/Money Source: Professional racer/Unemployed
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):

Brandon was born in the sunny Vice City in 1990. His the only son of his parents, his father being born as well in Vice City while his mother was born in Brazil. At the age of 4, Brandon's father gave to him a used, old go-kart with the number 30. His parents gave him all the opportunities that they could give him, even competing across the USA while the money allowed them to do it.

Some years later, in 2001, Michelin's big break came despite a big financial crisis hitting his family. He won a national championship, making him being noticed by some big companies who were decided to try and put an american driver in the highest ranks of open-wheel racing in Europe. Brandon and his father eventually decided to finish a deal with Sprunk, which offered a good deal. Other enterprises offered better deals, but Sprunk's deal just feel like a glove.

Michelin worked his way into the higher ranks of open-wheel racing, Formula-Ford, Formula BMW, Palmer Audi Challenge, Formula 3 and then GP2. In some series he didn't win the championship, but it was absolutely clear his ability of finding spaces to make unbelievable passes. One of the highlights of his carrer is overtaking the leader in 2010 in the European F3 series at Spa-Franconchamps on the outside at Eau-Rouge! Even though he had this ability, he usually would think his races and just risk an overtaking maneuver if he had a great chance to succesfully do it. Or if it was the last lap and he had a shot at winning the race. Some people in motorsports just said he was a mixture of Alain Prost's use of strategy with somewhat an Ayrton Senna's desire to win at any cost.

In 2012 and 2013, he had a shot at winning at the championship in GP2, but came short in both attempts. In 2012 he strategized too much and lost the championship by 7 points. In 2013 it was the inverse, as he took way too many risks and lost the championship by 4 points.

Sprunk didn't renew the contract with Michelin, as a new President decided to cut the deal.

Brandon's didn't as well have his contract renewed in GP2 and didn't receive any offers to be a Test Driver in F1. He tested some cars, but no one decided to contract him. Even having received invites to race in the WEC, WTCC and DTM, has decided to take 2014 off.

He decided to move to Los Santos, as he wanted to get to know a new city in the USA. He has bought two apartments, one in Weazel Plaza and one in Richards Majestics. Why two? Weazel Plaza is his new home, and the Richards Majestics one is for his parents when they want to visit him in LS.

Brandon knows his carrer in the open-wheel world is pratically over. He's currently thinking his options throught out 2014 so he can come back in 2015 focused in his new job.

He goes to the gym everyday by the beach in a bike, so he can keep on form, so when he comes back he comes the best he can.

What 2014 reserves to him? Neither he knows.

Fun fact: He recently started eating chicken nuggets. As a kid, he hated eating chicken nuggets, but he grew to like them.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):

Brandon is the usual nice guy. Likes to strike up a conversation with anyone on the street and to be involved in one. He's pretty laid back, so it's quite hard to see him pissed. If you need someone to help you, to listen to your problems, he's the guy. He gets a bit annoying when asked about his carrer because he can't stop talking about it. :lol:

Vehicle:

Brandon owns a huge collection. He stores cars in his parents apartment as well.

1- Dinka Jester
2- Benefactor Surano
3- Karin Sultan RS
4- Übermacht Oracle
5- Vapid Stainer (his first car)
6- Karin Futo
7- Dundreary Landstalker
8- Vapid Dominator
9- Benefactor Schwartzer
10- Pfister Comet
11- Pegassi Bati 801
12- Try-Cicles Race Bike

Photograph (If available):

0_0.jpg

Brandon visiting his favorite fast-food (sometimes you gotta break the routine) with his Comet.

Last edited:
((I was hoping this would start up again, using the same character as I've yet to rank up my male character))

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Louis.
PSN: Saarai
Role Play experience: Star Wars Galaxies, City Of Heroes/Villains, Champions Online, Age Of Conan, Fallout series, etc.

In Character (IC)

Name: Maria Munroe
Job/Career/Money Source: Drug dealer/hired gun.

Bio: Born in Los Santos to a Jamaican mother and Peruvian father, Maria was no stranger to the hardships that immigrants to America had to face. As she grew up she was mostly kept away from the gangs and violence that plagued her neighborhood, at the time the projects in Rancho, by her older brothers who had left home to join the Ballas.

It wasn't until her father's murder by the Vagos when she was ten years old that Maria figured she could solve her family's problems, and get revenge, with a gun and dirty money. Now staying with her eldest brother on Covenant Avenue, Maria took it upon herself to make sure the Balla OGs knew exactly who she was.

Everything from being a lookout, to crawling through cat flaps and unlocking doors from the other side for the rest of the gang was done to garner attention from the elder Ballas. It wasn't until the war with the Families flared up that Maria was really able to prove her worth.

At age 17 she helped attack and kill several members of the Carson Avenue Families. Her willingness to kill and skill with a firearm earned the young woman a real space within the Ballas gang. In and out of jail for various crimes, but still lacking in the respect she felt she deserves due to her gender, Maria would eventually start putting distance between herself and the old gang.

Now aged 23, Maria works jobs here and there for different criminal organizations and drug dealers, often as a gunman to buy her mother a home outside of Davis and eventually come into contact with someone who knows who pulled the trigger and left her without a father.

Personality: Maria can be loud, rude, and sometimes crass. Typical for someone who spent more than half their life running with a gang like the Ballas. But, the young woman is also very smart despite her expletive filled manner of speaking.

She tends to hold grudges against those that wrong her, but understands that sometimes it's just business and is more than willing to work with those who have bumped heads with her in the past. What she isn't willing to do is work with police. Growing up in Davis as a Balla, Maria has no love for the law and tends to respond to them with anger.

And gunfire if she can get away with it.

I'd love to rejoin, if possible! :sly: A lot of time on my hands so will probably be in every session!
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Dominic Riley
PSN: imRioter
Role Play experience: DBeav's Cops n Cruise on GT5 & currently in Project WHaT's Cops n Cruise for GT6 - spend my days on GTA & GT cruising.

In Character (IC)

Name: Stanley Yelnats
Job/Career/Money Source: Young Entrepreneur, with a tendency to buy businesses and blow cash unnecessarily.
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Stanley was an only child, born and raised in the Los Santos, with Mummy and Daddy making him earn everything he has got today. He learnt the hard way to earn money, having several part-time jobs through his younger years, reflecting on his "maturity" present day. He is always looking for new business opportunities, working on his current portfolio, willing to work with anyone, anywhere, as long as Stanley has time for his ladies. He has had his heart broken plenty-a-time, but has wised up to the minds of women and is staying single, and focusing on family, friends and his empire. He drives whatever ride he feels for the day, whether it be his armoured MerryWeather Jeep with custom paintjob and custom leather upholstery, or it's his JDM Stickerbombed Asea, complete with Lime Green alloys and a Vortex exhaust system. Where will Stanley's future lie? No one knows. The future is unpredictable for Stanley, he lives one day at a time, for thrills that kills, with a side of chicken nuggets.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Obsessive about money, paranoid when things go bad but generally a happy guy who is a "party king".
0_0.jpg

I Updated My old Bio.
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:
Chandler
PSN: BeAst_Pk_RIPPER
Role Play experience:This Same Roleplay

In Character (IC)
Name: Chandler Blackson
Job/Career/Money Source: Professional Motocross Racer / Team Owner

At the age of 17, young Chandler Blackson had finally gotten what he was striving for over the course of 10+ years, a professional motocross offer. Owen Goodman stumbled across him at a local motocross race and liked what he saw. Chandler went into the following motocross season aboard an AF Honda factory race bike. But Chandler didn't do so well in his first few seasons. Eventually, feeling like he needed a change, he canceled his contract with AF Honda and eventually concluded that starting his own race operation was the way to go. His first attempt was a failure, as many others had faced before. He got by with short term contracts with other teams for some time until he decided that it was his opportunity to give the whole rider/owner deal a shot. He was awake until 2:30 most nights, making phone calls and typing emails but it all paid off! His second team grew to one of the biggest empires the sanctioning body ever saw! But, due to lack of proper funding, the sanctioning body had to recoup and re-launch. All of the teams were scrambles, some not coming back. Chandler's and Owen's team sponsors both decided to part ways.

Chandler has decided to hang up the boots and going to be putting his focus into his team. His last season was in the 2013 MXGMR Supercross Season. He is getting ready for the 2014 MXGMR Pro Motocross Season to kick off. He has been preping his riders for this for awhile. He is looking to get his team back on top again but this time without him racing. He had a very good career in racing but he just thought is was time to hang it up. (He also likes chicken nuggets.)

Personality (Happy, Active, Obessive, etc): Likes to party alot, Also he is kinda of a layed back guy with alot of money

Extra: He will mostly be in his (Graphite and blacked out , Dewbauchee Massacro)

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Owen
PSN: redbullrider20
Role Play experience: Played in this last winter, I'm reapplying with a revised character.

In Character (IC)

Name: Owen "Goodman" (Similar to my real last name, not disclosing that however.)
Biography (summary of online "career"): At a mere 16 years old, motocross prodigy Owen Goodman received his MxGMR pro license. Being a newcomer to the sport, eager to learn, improve, and hopefully become one of the top riders on the gate, he applied to multiple racing teams in order to kickstart his pro career. Unfortunately, all of the teams that he he felt suited him rejected his applications for reasons unknown. So, as any 16 year old rookie would do, he started his own racing organization AF Honda. (Yes, that's a vague attempt at sarcasm.) The hardest part was becoming an accepted organization at each race, a lot of the other teams felt like AF Honda was a fluke and doesn't belong in the factory area of the paddock. It took multiple seasons to get the team up-and-running, but once the fire was lit, there was no putting it out. Owen, AF Honda, and the team's most loyal riders put together an impressive 38 series championships as a whole. Owen was the holder of 17 of those himself. Unfortunately, MxGMR went through a change of charter and the racing was put on hold for the time being. With that said, Owen was essentially out of the job he created and needed money to stay above water financially. With that said, he obtained a provisional racing license and attended the first round of the GTPlanet Rolex Sports Car Series at Daytona. That one race hooked him to sportscar racing and he found a new passion. Today, even after being rejected from other racing series Owen still believes he has a place on the gate and on the grid. He lives alone in a high-end apartment and races in the Le Mans Prototype category of the CORE World Endurance Championship while slowly trying to re-enter the motocross world. His life is not by any means perfect, however. He has to deal with his haters almost constantly which gets to him sometimes, but that's what happens in the spotlight. Although financially stable, Owen often spends more money than necessary but feels like it may benefit him in the future.
Job/Career/Money Source: Professional motocross/sports car racer.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, chicken nuggets, etc): Enjoys the little company he does have and holds his few friendships to the core. Often saddened/disappointed when it comes to haters but when it's crunch time, nothing else matters to him but the race/event at hand.

0_0.jpg

Owen about to head down to the airport for the AUEC 12H Le Mans event. He placed 2nd overall in a privately sponsored DeltaWing.
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:
Matheus Michelin
PSN: GTP_Michelin9960
Role Play experience: GTA V, GTA IV, GTA SA-MP, GT6, GT5

In Character (IC)

Name:
Brandon Michelin
Job/Career/Money Source: Professional racer/Unemployed

Brandon was born in the sunny Vice City in 1990. His the only son of his parents, his father being born as well in Vice City while his mother was born in Brazil. At the age of 4, Brandon's father gave to him a used, old go-kart with the number 30. His parents gave him all the opportunities that they could give him, even competing across the USA while the money allowed them to do it.

Some years later, in 2001, Michelin's big break came despite a big financial crisis hitting his family. He won a national championship, making him being noticed by some big companies who were decided to try and put an american driver in the highest ranks of open-wheel racing in Europe. Brandon and his father eventually decided to finish a deal with Sprunk, which offered a good deal. Other enterprises offered better deals, but Sprunk's deal just feel like a glove.

Michelin worked his way into the higher ranks of open-wheel racing, Formula-Ford, Formula BMW, Palmer Audi Challenge, Formula 3 and then GP2. In some series he didn't win the championship, but it was absolutely clear his ability of finding spaces to make unbelievable passes. One of the highlights of his carrer is overtaking the leader in 2010 in the European F3 series at Spa-Franconchamps on the outside at Eau-Rouge! Even though he had this ability, he usually would think his races and just risk an overtaking maneuver if he had a great chance to succesfully do it. Or if it was the last lap and he had a shot at winning the race. Some people in motorsports just said he was a mixture of Alain Prost's use of strategy with somewhat an Ayrton Senna's desire to win at any cost.

In 2012 and 2013, he had a shot at winning at the championship in GP2, but came short in both attempts. In 2012 he strategized too much and lost the championship by 7 points. In 2013 it was the inverse, as he took way too many risks and lost the championship by 4 points.

Sprunk didn't renew the contract with Michelin, as a new President decided to cut the deal.

Brandon's didn't as well have his contract renewed in GP2 and didn't receive any offers to be a Test Driver in F1. He tested some cars, but no one decided to contract him. Even having received invites to race in the WEC, WTCC and DTM, has decided to take 2014 off.

He decided to move to Los Santos, as he wanted to get to know a new city in the USA. He has bought two apartments, one in Weazel Plaza and one in Richards Majestics. Why two? Weazel Plaza is his new home, and the Richards Majestics one is for his parents when they want to visit him in LS.

Brandon knows his carrer in the open-wheel world is pratically over. He's currently thinking his options throught out 2014 so he can come back in 2015 focused in his new job.

He goes to the gym everyday by the beach in a bike, so he can keep on form, so when he comes back he comes the best he can.

What 2014 reserves to him? Neither he knows.

Fun fact: He recently started eating chicken nuggets. As a kid, he hated eating chicken nuggets, but he grew to like them.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):

Brandon is the usual nice guy. Likes to strike up a conversation with anyone on the street and to be involved in one. He's pretty laid back, so it's quite hard to see him pissed. If you need someone to help you, to listen to your problems, he's the guy. He gets a bit annoying when asked about his carrer because he can't stop talking about it. :lol:

Vehicle:

Brandon owns a huge collection. He stores cars in his parents apartment as well.

1- Dinka Jester
2- Benefactor Surano
3- Karin Sultan RS
4- Übermacht Oracle
5- Vapid Stainer (his first car)
6- Karin Futo
7- Dundreary Landstalker
8- Vapid Dominator
9- Benefactor Schwartzer
10- Pfister Comet
11- Pegassi Bati 801
12- Try-Cicles Race Bike

0_0.jpg

Brandon visiting his favorite fast-food (sometimes you gotta break the routine) with his Comet.
((I was hoping this would start up again, using the same character as I've yet to rank up my male character))

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Louis.
PSN: Saarai
Role Play experience: Star Wars Galaxies, City Of Heroes/Villains, Champions Online, Age Of Conan, Fallout series, etc.

In Character (IC)

Name: Maria Munroe
Job/Career/Money Source: Drug dealer/hired gun.

Bio: Born in Los Santos to a Jamaican mother and Peruvian father, Maria was no stranger to the hardships that immigrants to America had to face. As she grew up she was mostly kept away from the gangs and violence that plagued her neighborhood, at the time the projects in Rancho, by her older brothers who had left home to join the Ballas.

It wasn't until her father's murder by the Vagos when she was ten years old that Maria figured she could solve her family's problems, and get revenge, with a gun and dirty money. Now staying with her eldest brother on Covenant Avenue, Maria took it upon herself to make sure the Balla OGs knew exactly who she was.

Everything from being a lookout, to crawling through cat flaps and unlocking doors from the other side for the rest of the gang was done to garner attention from the elder Ballas. It wasn't until the war with the Families flared up that Maria was really able to prove her worth.

At age 17 she helped attack and kill several members of the Carson Avenue Families. Her willingness to kill and skill with a firearm earned the young woman a real space within the Ballas gang. In and out of jail for various crimes, but still lacking in the respect she felt she deserves due to her gender, Maria would eventually start putting distance between herself and the old gang.

Now aged 23, Maria works jobs here and there for different criminal organizations and drug dealers, often as a gunman to buy her mother a home outside of Davis and eventually come into contact with someone who knows who pulled the trigger and left her without a father.

Personality: Maria can be loud, rude, and sometimes crass. Typical for someone who spent more than half their life running with a gang like the Ballas. But, the young woman is also very smart despite her expletive filled manner of speaking.

She tends to hold grudges against those that wrong her, but understands that sometimes it's just business and is more than willing to work with those who have bumped heads with her in the past. What she isn't willing to do is work with police. Growing up in Davis as a Balla, Maria has no love for the law and tends to respond to them with anger.

And gunfire if she can get away with it.
Accepted! blah blah blhablhabhalbhlabldkjb;laksjdb added to OP!

I'd love to rejoin, if possible! :sly: A lot of time on my hands so will probably be in every session!
It's alright, but I'm thinking that a 19 year old millionaire entrepreneur is way, way over the top.

I Updated My old Bio.
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:
Chandler
PSN: BeAst_Pk_RIPPER
Role Play experience:This Same Roleplay

In Character (IC)
Name: Chandler Blackson
Job/Career/Money Source: Professional Motocross Racer / Team Owner

At the age of 17, young Chandler Blackson had finally gotten what he was striving for over the course of 10+ years, a professional motocross offer. Owen Goodman stumbled across him at a local motocross race and liked what he saw. Chandler went into the following motocross season aboard an AF Honda factory race bike. But Chandler didn't do so well in his first few seasons. Eventually, feeling like he needed a change, he canceled his contract with AF Honda and eventually concluded that starting his own race operation was the way to go. His first attempt was a failure, as many others had faced before. He got by with short term contracts with other teams for some time until he decided that it was his opportunity to give the whole rider/owner deal a shot. He was awake until 2:30 most nights, making phone calls and typing emails but it all paid off! His second team grew to one of the biggest empires the sanctioning body ever saw! But, due to lack of proper funding, the sanctioning body had to recoup and re-launch. All of the teams were scrambles, some not coming back. Chandler's and Owen's team sponsors both decided to part ways.

Chandler has decided to hang up the boots and going to be putting his focus into his team. His last season was in the 2013 Supercross Season. He is getting ready for the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Season to kick off. He has been preping his riders for this for awhile. He is looking to get his team back on top again but this time without him racing. He had a very good career in racing but he just thought is was time to hang it up. (He also likes chicken nuggets.)

Personality (Happy, Active, Obessive, etc): Likes to party alot, Also he is kinda of a layed back guy with alot of money

Extra: He will mostly be in his (Graphite and blacked out , Dewbauchee Massacro)

0_0.jpg
Accepted!

Just a note for everybody else: It seems like there are so many racer characters. I know this is GTPlanet, a forum wrapped around a racing game and automobiles, but maybe we can be a bit different here.
Also: I have added a rule - Rule #9. Please read that.

Just a note, Brandon's a placeholder for me. He's gonna be for some time in the RP, but I'm currently working on another character, so when I have that done I'm just gonna say Brandon accepted an invite to race in a big international series and use my new character.

Accepted! blah blah blhablhabhalbhlabldkjb;laksjdb added to OP!

It's alright, but I'm thinking that a 19 year old millionaire entrepreneur is way, way over the top.

Accepted!

Just a note for everybody else: It seems like there are so many racer characters. I know this is GTPlanet, a forum wrapped around a racing game and automobiles, but maybe we can be a bit different here.
Also: I have added a rule - Rule #9. Please read that.

Pink I don't do any GT races and I just am born all around racing

Wow, I'm so glad I noticed this in the recent threads. (Thanks @Doog)

I originally started a second character on GTA with full intent of only RP, which you can do to an extent until someone with a tank comes along and ruins your fun.

As it is currently stupid o'clock in the morning where I reside, I shall complete an application hopefully tomorrow and post it up for you all to have a read of.

Quick insight, mid-20 female odd-job mechanic living in Paleto Bay. More soon!

Latest Posts

Back