• Thread starter Vince
  • 2,696 comments
THIS HAS BEEN EDITED - RE-READ PROBABLY NEEDED
--Gonna try this again since I have more time for GTA now--
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:
Marco
PSN: o6villma
Role Play experience: Fallout 3-NV, TESV: Skyrim, GT6, GTA VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, V, Sims 2 (Many more)

In Character (IC)

Name: Ryan Faust
Job/Career/Money Source: LSPD Officer
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Ryan always had a steady childhood. Born in the state of Colorado in a small village, it wasn't hard for him to make friends. When he was 6, his parents had a divorce but the parents still maintained a healthy relationship and he saw both of them regularly. When he was 11 his mother moved out to a neighboring town and had to sacrifice his regular visists at his father's place which really saddened him but he was always a tough child, it never got the best of him. When he finished High-School, he got his diploma and went to a Police Academy, he had always wanted to become a Police Officer, much like every young child that had a TV in the 80-90's with cop shows. After graduating and serving his early years as a boring park cop, he instead became a full-time Detective with his own private car and everything.

He now resides in Mirror Park, in East Los Santos. His primary duties as an Detective are to investigate crime scenes and complete loads of paperwork, not that it bothers Ryan since he worked so hard just to get to this point, just know that if you see a black Oracle with a man in suit getting out of it, something happened. His goals are not to become the Sergeant or the Captain, he likes his current position very much and loves the perks that come with it, he only wants to raise a family and retire with a nice house on the beach.. that and also perhaps being the cause of a major drug-bust that would make the front page of the newspapers, but he doesn't count on it; it would never happen, right?
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Very laid back and does things in a relaxed way, he enjoys life. He's also very serious when he needs to, especially on the job, don't expect him to crack a grin on duty. He also loves chicken nuggets.
Vehicle:

On-Duty Vehicle: Ubermacht Oracle
0_0.jpg

Off-Duty Vehicle: Gallivanter Baller (1st generation)

0_0.jpg

Photograph (If available):
0_0.jpg
You were in my Grand Theft Auto IV RP club, right? Anyway, I know I've RPed with you before. Accepted! You'll be added to the queue list and you will be added and invited to events when there is room for you.

On the cover page, it says June, not July for the events coming up.
I guess I'm still a month behind. I always mess up on dates, sorry. I'll fix that now.

On the cover page, it says June, not July for the events coming up.

So? 1.21 gigawatts and a flux capacitor can't be too hard to acquire. I've said this before and I'll say it again, no excuses.

... apart from if ones PS3 is refusing to connect, like mine is right now. Probably won't be able to attend tonight.

So? 1.21 gigawatts and a flux capacitor can't be too hard to acquire. I've said this before and I'll say it again, no excuses.

... apart from if ones PS3 is refusing to connect, like mine is right now. Probably won't be able to attend tonight.
Great Scott!
It'll probably a rather short event all around anyway. I'm leaving sometime this afternoon with my dad and his coworker with his '69 Camaro to hit up the drag strip, but I'll try and squeeze in an event.

You were in my Grand Theft Auto IV RP club, right? Anyway, I know I've RPed with you before. Accepted! You'll be added to the queue list and you will be added and invited to events when there is room for you.

I guess I'm still a month behind. I always mess up on dates, sorry. I'll fix that now.
I don't think I ever RP'ed with YOU before lol.. I was not in the IV club either? Heh, maybe I joined one of your lobbies back then, anyways thanks!

If I read correctly, I can join if a member invites me. So if you're ever short on players I'd be happy to come in. Just sayin'.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:
samurai
PSN:
samurai8juicebox
Role Play experience: GTA Roadtrip Club.

In Character (IC)

Name:
Henrik Koenisaab
Job/Career/Money Source: Swedish Taxi Cab Driver

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):
Henrik was born in Sweden. He was born into a family of car lovers, and is one himself. His father was a car mechanic, and just loved cars.

His mother left him when Henrik was only 4. That was when Henrik felt like a depressed little kid. His mother was gone off into a foreign country, and his father was always working.

That's when Henrik started driving karts. He discovered the world of karting, and loved it. He was very good at it too. At age eight he won the town's karting championship, clinching it in the fifth race. There were twelve.

At age 14, Henrik won the Scandinavian Karting Championship.

But, when Henrik was age 16, there was a terrible accident. His kart blew a tire and he flipped it, breaking all of his limbs. Forcing him to end his promising karting career. Henrik spent months in the hospital.

When he got out, he set one goal for himself, to move to Los Santos. He got a job working at a factory in Sweden, assembling car parts, at age 17. When he turned 21, Henrik decided he had enough money to move to Los Santos, so he did. He took his dad with him too.

Henrik ended up finding a nice house for a mere $75,000 in the Vinewood Hills(He paid for it in cash). His dad ended up finding a job at Los Santos Customs, while Henrik found a job working at Mors Mutual Insurance.

Two months later, Henrik got fired from MMI for punching a computer when he got mad at a client over the phone. His father is still working at LSC, and now also delivers his son's cars to him, but for a small fee.

Still at age 21(about two months since he was fired from MMI), Henrik is an employed Swedish immigrant who drives taxi cabs for Downtown Cab Co. But when he isn't working you'll find him driving around in an Albany Primo. His dream car is to own an Overflod Entity XF, but just can't afford that yet.

Henrik isn't the type of person to kill or hurt others. He has never shot a weapon either. But, he may shoot for self-defense.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Henrik was a hard working, outgoing person, until his injury. Now Henrik is in a shell. He doesn't get out much. He doesn't love chicken nuggets either. But he will be willing to meet some new people to get his boring life going.

Vehicle:
Albany Primo, but also has a Vapid Stanier and a Bravado Bison in his garage.

Last edited:
Event list updated.

The last two lobbies I've hosted were actually completely full. I honestly don't see how that happened, but it was enjoyable. There are people in the queue/waiting list who would love to join, but the club is fully active. However, I do have two notes.
1: Please do not join the chat room and/or the game lobbies if you do not plan on RPing. I'll have to ask you to leave if you join without being active at all. I'm not saying you have to be 100% active the entire time, you can be laid back. However, if you don't plan on being active at all, don't bother joining.
2: There's no need to message me every time I go online. That's what the Event list is for, to see if I'm hosting (or trying to host) that day. Sometimes I'm a bit late on updating it, sure, but please wait patiently until I can update it. There is quite a few members that don't bother to check this thread at all, which is a no-no. If you ask if I'm holding an event at the moment, I will ignore you.

Thank you.

After joining that session and realizing that you RP in a very different way I used to do.. I'll leave this

Thank you for having me here :)

Just out of curiosity, how did you RP?
That's how I (used to) do it

-Have a general plan of what can I possibly do for the session
-Do the stuff
-If I coincide with another player, interact with him/her, or at least try to
-Do stuff that comes to my mind at the moment
-Report everything I did in the thread

Worked wonders when I RP'd in Minecraft that's how I tried to do it in the session, I also tried the way you do it, but it just does not work for me :( that's why I didn't do a report of the RP session

Back