[PS3]Grand Theft Auto V - Role Play Events

• Thread starter Vince
  • 2,696 comments
Also, because it's that time of year, my attendance may drop slightly. It may, and should, not be a problem but I thought I should warn you. At worst, it would be attending one session a fortnight, and that is worst case scenario. Anyway, if someone's hosting, I can join tonight.

Also, because it's that time of year, my attendance may drop slightly. It may, and should, not be a problem but it hight I would warn you. At worst, it would be attending one session a fortnight, and that is worst case scenario.
At this time of the year, I understand that people are starting to get busy with high school/college. I take this into account and I extend the amount of time I see fit to label someone as inactive. So if someone is going to be away for a while, they are probably not going to be removed, at least as quickly.

I can honestly give you until the end of October - any later than that would be pushing it, and I'll probably let someone in the queue list take your place - sorry :indiff:
Don't worry about it, I already knew it might have come to this. It probably would be a while until I am free enough to RP anyway so it wouldn't be a good idea to have 1 slot taken by me. I doubt I can wrap up both Kenton and Kane's stories by then so it'll probably be left hanging until the next time I RP... :guilty:

Don't worry about it, I already knew it might have come to this. It probably would be a while until I am free enough to RP anyway so it wouldn't be a good idea to have 1 slot taken by me. I doubt I can wrap up both Kenton and Kane's stories by then so it'll probably be left hanging until the next time I RP... :guilty:

KILL EM OFF #assassination

i'm kind of joking but kind of serious.

I'm not sure if I can make tonight's session as I am going on holiday tomorrow and will be back on Wednesday afternoon.

Yeah, I might not be able to join as many lobbies from next week. It shouldn't become too much of a problem but i'll let you know if it does.

I'll go on holidays tomorrow so I won't be able to join for about 3-4 weeks, so don't kick me please :D
Have fun at the RP sessions, cya after my holidays!

In Character (IC)

Name:Daniel Greeves
Job/Career/Money Source: Air Force Pilot.
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Daniel grew up with Cal when they were young but when their parents died, Cal went to his grandparents while Dan went into a care home. Living in a care home Dan was an aggressive kid, he was usually spotted Joyriding cars around his neighbourhood. But weeks after his 16th birthday Dan had been caught and wanted to turn his life around, he asked officers about jobs and one of the Sgt told him he should apply for the Military, to give him discipline and courage throughout his work life. But a few weeks ago, the worst thing happened for Dan... His brother had been shot, Dan was that emotionally unstable he was set to leave his Job until he got back on track. Now, a fortnight after his funeral, Dan is ready to go back.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Aggressive and occasionally depressed.
Vehicle: Elegy RH8

Bad bio, I know but you get the point.

Pink rrmembr u gotta channg me characters name and upd8 th event list an stop wrld hungar b4 2moro plz
iLBbM.jpg

ok then m8

Back