PS3 or PS4

• Thread starter motortrend
  • 9 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
motortrend
Do you think that GT6 will come out for the new PS4 or they will take less than GT5 and release it on the PS3. Why?
I think they will take their time and release it when the PS4 is released so both sony and polyphony get more sales and there is more potential with the game etc.

A PS4 release would ruin it for me, I don't want to dump another 300 - 500 bucks into a new console, which I honestly can't see being any better than what we have now, just to play GT6.

If that is the case though, I'll definitely be waiting a good year or two before buying either.

A PS4 release would ruin it for me, I don't want to dump another 300 - 500 bucks into a new console, which I honestly can't see being any better than what we have now, just to play GT6.

If that is the case though, I'll definitely be waiting a good year or two before buying either.

A PS4 will be much better than what we have now. I'm not exactly sure how you'd come to a different conclusion. The current consoles are ancient in tech terms. They're closing in on desperately needing an update. By the time the PS4 is out, it should make the PS3 look as dated as it's actually becoming.

Yes, but the PS3 already has near photo-realistic graphics, wireless, internet browsing, an online store, DVD player and Blu-Ray player, Netflix, music player, photo storage, and an online network. There's nothing really to add to the table, for me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back