PS3 owners vs. future PS3+GT5 owners ratio!

  • Thread starter Thread starter speedfreak69
  • 40 comments
  • 3,710 views

Do you own a PS3 or are you waiting for GT5 release to buy it?

  • Yes, I already own it.

    Votes: 174 89.2%
  • No, I'm waiting for GT5 release to buy it!

    Votes: 21 10.8%
  • I won't buy the PS3. I'm a masochist.(or Xbox fanboy)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    195
I bought originally for all PS3 games (but mainly GT5 Prologue). Now(due to discovering PC games) the PS3 is covered in dust and waiting for use again when GT5 is released.
 
But will get a new one for GT5!..

I'm not entering the poll though, the childish 3rd option isn't how I roll.. :)

So, if you will get one for GT5, there's a clear answer for you in the poll.

3rd option is for those who follow GT5 and salivate over it, yet won't buy PS3 to play it. They like to torture themselves - masochists. ;):P
Although I'm not sure there are many of those, on the other hand, I've noticed a few Xbox fanboys emerging now and then to stir things up!;)
 
bought mine at launch, had the ylod bout 4 times, unlucky me! lol went thru about 4 original consoles, then decided to buy the slim, oh and still bloody waiting on gt!! lol
 
So, if you will get one for GT5, there's a clear answer for you in the poll.

3rd option is for those who follow GT5 and salivate over it, yet won't buy PS3 to play it. They like to torture themselves - masochists. ;):P
Although I'm not sure there are many of those, on the other hand, I've noticed a few Xbox fanboys emerging now and then to stir things up!;)

I don't think you have to be an Xbox fanboy or Masochistic to want GT5 but not want to buy a PS3 to play it on... some people aren't made of money!

So although I'm sure the third option was tongue in cheek, it's just likely to incite people, which is fine, just not how I do things!

The truth is, some of us love FM and GT, but somehow we aren't allowed to do that, it does seem you are only allowed to like one or the other.. :)

I just try and let it all slide over me these days, life's too short!
 
Almost everybody I know who bought a PS3 when it was released had to buy another one when the first one broke down. I don't know a single PS2 owner who had to do that. But if we compare to X360 it's sort of ok ;)
 
I have a ps3 ,I bought it with the GT5P bundle I actually thought GT5P is a full game :dopey: but I don't regret my desicion one bit
GT5P with G25= :drool: oh and have enjoyed some fantastic games like Uncharted ,GTA,MW2 and Fifa 09,10
 
There is a PS3 in my living room.
It belongs to my son.
It is often on for Call of Duty. I can't play CoD. The 1st person shooter perspective makes me dizzy. A problem I discovered with Outlaws, and Dark Forces back in the dark ages of FPS games.
I have a copy of GT5P that was donated to the Cause.
I'm 2 races from "completing" it.
 
Had mine since 2008.
 
I don't think you have to be an Xbox fanboy or Masochistic to want GT5 but not want to buy a PS3 to play it on... some people aren't made of money!
So although I'm sure the third option was tongue in cheek, it's just likely to incite people, which is fine, just not how I do things!
Of course it was tongue in cheek, furthermore, I'm one of those not made of money!;)
The truth is, some of us love FM and GT, but somehow we aren't allowed to do that, it does seem you are only allowed to like one or the other.. :)
I just try and let it all slide over me these days, life's too short!
It just seems that way, probably due to only couple of ignorant people.
Also, I'd play Forza 3 if I had an Xbox360, I have absolutely nothing against it on some ideology level.(I'm sure it has its faults in practice though)
However, there are fanboys who harp on their own thing relentlessly, despite evidence to contrary, or what anybody says to them. These kind of people do manage to piss me off, and let me tell you, that includes blind PS3/GT fanboys too. I, myself, am a fan of lots of stuff(including GT series), but never a fanboy.:sly:
 
Still waiting for GT5, then I'll do the full PS3 + GT5 (and a few other games) + G27 + TV combo. Until then GT4 is sufficient for me.
 
Back