PS3 slim

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Monkey
  • 10 comments
  • 728 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTP_Monkey

May the force be with you
Premium
Messages
3,024
England
Top Valley, NG5
I keep losing my friends [not that ive got many LOL] one minute they are there and the next they have gone.

Any ideas please.
 
Maybe, they hate you ! (joke)

Strange, i have the Slim, and this didn't hapend...
A question, have they accepted u ?
 
Maybe, they hate you ! (joke)

Strange, i have the Slim, and this didn't hapend...
A question, have they accepted u ?

Some have been friends for some time, im thinking maybe an internet problem if no service would they not show.
 
I have the same problem ... Random people seem to go missing every now on then, in fact, one guy off of this forum disappeared a week after I added him. Happened on my phat PS3 though not on my slim (so far).
 
Maybe they delete you?
 
Count me in I lost a couple from this forum as well.
 
Changed router and think its sorted, fingers crossed
 
I have the same problem ... Random people seem to go missing every now on then, in fact, one guy off of this forum disappeared a week after I added him. Happened on my phat PS3 though not on my slim (so far).

That happened to me with a guy from this forum as well. And it seemed like we were getting on ok. But I realized I responded to a post of his in a vaguely negative way one day, and next thing I know hes gone from my friends list!
 
Mine all come back now, mate reckons its the firewall in the router.
 
That happened to me with a guy from this forum as well. And it seemed like we were getting on ok. But I realized I responded to a post of his in a vaguely negative way one day, and next thing I know hes gone from my friends list!

I promised him a free X1 due to making him wait for a car so I doubt he'd delete me ... I think the PS3 uses UDP ports over TCP so it might be dropping packets resulting in some people going missing, it wont be the firewall as if the firewall allows the rest of the friends through it wont just block a random friend, so the firewall isn't the problem.
 
What does this have to do with GT5?

We have other forums you know...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back