PS3 turns off when trying to play Ayrton Senna tribute

• Thread starter TronicG
  • 12 comments
Spain
Spain
Hi guys. Wanted to hunt a couple of trophys on GT6 so I've done a fresh update and install of GT6 on my Ps3. All runs fine, licenses, races, etc.

Issue I'm having is that whenever I try to load a race from Ayrton Senna's tribute (doesn't matter which) my PS3 simply turns itself off. Quite weird. Any ideas?

I was thinking maybe it has to do with the servers being down or something and the PS3 not being able to access some content? Not sure since from what I remember the Ayrton Senna tribute came with an update and the game is fully updated (after 3 hours of downloads and installs!).

My PS3 is running a 120GB SSD although it is exactly the same setup as I've always had and remember having no issues with the AS tribute before.

Thanks,
B.

Last edited:
I really don't know but since only Senna doesn't work maybe that update is corrupted somehow. Try to reinstall or re-download that one when they added Senna events.

I really don't know but since only Senna doesn't work maybe that update is corrupted somehow. Try to reinstall or re-download that one when they added Senna events.

Is redownloading and reinstalling a single update even possible? Any idea of which might be the Senna tribute one?

Is redownloading and reinstalling a single update even possible? Any idea of which might be the Senna tribute one?

I think it's possible, there are people here talked about updates a lot so maybe someone will be able to help you.. sorry.. I remember @fordlaser knew stuff about it if im not mistaken :/

How can I do a single update at a time?
Once you start to download GT6 updates and when the second update start, press O on your DS3 to cancel that update. Then go to disable the internet then start GT6 to install the update, then once it has finish installing the update, then enable the internet then go to start GT6 game and download another update again, and do the process with each update.

Back