[PS4] - 6 Hours of Spa - Interest Check

Discussion in 'PCARS Single Races & Time Trials' started by True-blue-8, May 17, 2016.

1. True-blue-8

True-blue-8

Not much info at the moment as I just want to see how many would be interested. The main points to take into consideration are;

- Race will take place sometime in August
    - A full 6 hour race at the Spa circuit
    - Teams will be made of 2/3 drivers
    - Car choice depends on if the race rakes place and how many are interested, but the GT class will be first choice.
    - Driver changes may probably be used through the 'Share Play' feature, if possible.

If any interest please let me know :)

2. True-blue-8

True-blue-8

3. Eva

Eva Premium

Not with the current layout. I'm completely against the driver changes at this point from past experiences.

4. Ash9414

Ash9414

Interested, but it'll have to be more towards the beginning of September for me to be available!

True-blue-8 likes this.
  5. ALeftRighter

ALeftRighter

I'm interested, but I'll like to do driver changes, that 4 hours of silverstone practice killed me

True-blue-8 likes this.
  6. True-blue-8

True-blue-8

Anytime around there we'll try fit it in :tup:
    Of course mate :lol:

ALeftRighter likes this.
  7. Ash9414

Ash9414

Also, LMP2 cars. ;)

True-blue-8 likes this.
  8. SK8RBOI

SK8RBOI

I'm interested but I don't like the idea of using share play for driver changes. First of the session will only Las an hour so it will close down once the hour has depleted. Secondly I can't get a share play connection to all wether I'm hosting or not, my internet is just too slow.

But an endurance race on Pcars I'm al in favour for!

David Talle and True-blue-8 like this.
  9. True-blue-8

True-blue-8

The share play was something I thought of, but yeah it seems to be a bad idea :lol:

10. David Talle

David Talle

Yeah Share Play seems clumsy to me too :lol:

I don't know for you guys but since my wheel is still broken I'm not sure I want to take part in endurance races... :indiff:
    Maybe 45 minutes to 1h sprint races but I can't say I'm confident in racing longer with a pad ! :nervous:

True-blue-8 likes this.
  11. Vendrah

Vendrah

I would be interested, if it is july and in a time where I can race in the place I live.

True-blue-8 likes this.
  12. Stephen191

Stephen191

Yes interested in this as long as not shared play. Can get a team of 3 for August September time. September best for me

True-blue-8 likes this.