[PS4] - 6 Hours of Spa - Interest Check

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Not much info at the moment as I just want to see how many would be interested. The main points to take into consideration are;

- Race will take place sometime in August
- A full 6 hour race at the Spa circuit
- Teams will be made of 2/3 drivers
- Car choice depends on if the race rakes place and how many are interested, but the GT class will be first choice.
- Driver changes may probably be used through the 'Share Play' feature, if possible.

If any interest please let me know :)

Not with the current layout. I'm completely against the driver changes at this point from past experiences.

I'm interested but I don't like the idea of using share play for driver changes. First of the session will only Las an hour so it will close down once the hour has depleted. Secondly I can't get a share play connection to all wether I'm hosting or not, my internet is just too slow.

But an endurance race on Pcars I'm al in favour for!

I'm interested but I don't like the idea of using share play for driver changes. First of the session will only Las an hour so it will close down once the hour has depleted. Secondly I can't get a share play connection to all wether I'm hosting or not, my internet is just too slow.

But an endurance race on Pcars I'm al in favour for!
The share play was something I thought of, but yeah it seems to be a bad idea :lol:

Yeah Share Play seems clumsy to me too :lol:

I don't know for you guys but since my wheel is still broken I'm not sure I want to take part in endurance races... :indiff:
Maybe 45 minutes to 1h sprint races but I can't say I'm confident in racing longer with a pad ! :nervous:

Back