PS4: ACC Special Events Missing

United States
Indiana USA
tmsheehan
PS4: My ACC Special Events window is now displaying nothing. It doesn't show current or previous events and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Could this be tied to one of my scores? I have been racing a lot lately and I have to admit the braking of the AI drivers is starting to be quite bothersome . . . bumped a few so SAFETY rating is taken a hit. Could this be a factor?

Game says it is up to date, internet connection works.

Thanks for any guidance.

Enjoy your racing!

PS4: My ACC Special Events window is now displaying nothing. It doesn't show current or previous events and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Could this be tied to one of my scores? I have been racing a lot lately and I have to admit the braking of the AI drivers is starting to be quite bothersome . . . bumped a few so SAFETY rating is taken a hit. Could this be a factor?

Game says it is up to date, internet connection works.

Thanks for any guidance.

Enjoy your racing!
Wow - not one opinion on why this is happening?

Hi guys, got the same issue since June 2021.. tried everything from deleting saves to deleting and re-installing the game but nothing fixed the issue.. submitted a bug form with kunos as well in August... contacted customer support etc.. nothing! I'm amazed there's so little info about other users having the same issue.. hoping now too that the upcoming patch will fix the issue or else I'm gonna go ape s**t as I paid for a product that currently ain't working and my patience now is wearing thin..

Last edited:
Hi guys! I booted up ACC today and omg, my stats and special events are showing again after nearly 7 months being absent!!! So strange and no clue as to why and how.. 🤷‍♂️ hope you guys will have the issue fixed as well when the new patch drops and don't have to wait for 7 months like I did! ✌️ oh and here's the link to the bug submission form.. can't hurt to submit it I guess if you are still having the problem..

Last edited:
I’ve had this same problem on a Xbox since about April last year. I submitted several times in the big report and initially got a response but then they just said it would be looked into but did bigger ask about it. I had to create a secondary profile and start the game from scratch to be able to run the special events and see my stats again.

I’ll check my original profile out later and see if it’s working again like yours.

Back