[PS4] British GT (No Tuning) Spaces Available!Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 34 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
WalleyUK
IMG_7773.PNG
Assetto Corsa British GT

This series will be 14 rounds long, 2 rounds each race night. It will be ran every 1-2 weeks. Tuesday nights.

Car Setups - We will be running stock setups for this series as it makes it a more fairer playing field.

Practice - Starting at 7pm UK Time for 30 minutes.

Qualifying - 20 minutes qualifying session starting at 7:30pm U.K Time.

Races - Races will last approx 15-20 laps depending on track size. The second race will be reverse grid order with an outlap planned at the start of race two, everyone will get the correct position on track reverse order to where you finished the first race. The second race will be a rolling start, meaning we will do an outlap at the start of the race then once the cars reach the start finish line the race will begin.

Overtaking - Obviously at some point during the race the GT3 cars are going to catch the slower GT4 cars, so the slower cars will move over when safe to do so and let the GT3's go. GT3 drivers must respect however that the GT4 drivers are in a race just as much as you.

When racing against people in your own class allow each other room, if someone is up the inside let them go don't swerve over and attempt to block them and also don't swerve all over the track in an attempt to block going into a corner, drive defensive but safe. Any drivers swerving everywhere will be punished by deduction of points.

Returning to Track - Please if you spin out don't rejoin straight in front of someone rejoin when safe to do so.

Cars
GT3
-
1x Audi R8 - Matasioo
2x Ferrari 488
1x Lamborghini Huracan - SK8RBoi
1x McLaren 650S
1x Mercedes AMG GT
1x Nissan GT-R
1x Porsche 911 R - OdeFinn

GT4 -
5x Maserati Granturismo - WalleyUK/
3x Porsche Cayman - Andrew1990/

Tracks -
Round 1/2 - Brands Hatch GP
Round 3/4 - Imola
Round 5/6 - Nurburgring GP GT
Round 7/8 - Red Bull Ring GP
Round 9/10 - Spa
Round 11/12 - Silverstone International
Round 13/14 - Monza

Damage - 100%
Fuel Usage - Off
Tyre Wear - 100%

Points -
1st - 20pts
2nd - 18pts
3rd - 15pts
4th - 12pts
5th - 10pts
6th - 8pts
7th - 7pts
8th - 6pts

Points will also be awarded for pole position in each class.

Drivers -
GT3 -
Dimse91 -
SK8RBoi - Lamborghini Huracan
OdeFinn - Porsche 911R
Matasioo - Audi R8

GT4 -
WalleyUK - Maserati GranTurismo
Andrew1990 - Porsche Cayman #13
The35 - Porsche Cayman

Last edited:
Great looking series but it can't truly be a British championship without Silverstone. Looking good, cannot wait to get racing in Assetto Corsa! :D:tup:

Edit: What time are the events?n

Last edited:
Great looking series but it can't truly be a British championship without Silverstone. Looking good, cannot wait to get racing in Assetto Corsa! :D:tup:

Edit: What time are the events?n
Good point! Haha and we start at 7pm UK time for a half an hour practice then at 7:30pm qualifying for 20 mins :), just let me know which car you want to use :)

Good point! Haha and we start at 7pm UK time for a half an hour practice then at 7:30pm qualifying for 20 mins :), just let me know which car you want to use :)
My girlfriend is buying the game for my birthday so I'm waiting till then to play. However I know I want to get into a series as soon as possible!n

@Ryan Wall I'm interested if races are Tuesday.
Curiosity asking, is there possibility to lock setup to stock now on online, or just racing in good will?
Is brake balance and force allowed to change?
If there's possibility to reserve car, it would be Porsche, doesn't matter which class.

Above only if Finnish participant is allowed to join ;)

Curiosity asking, is there possibility to lock setup to stock now on online, or just racing in good will?
If there's possibility to reserve car, it would be Porsche, doesn't matter which class.

It's good will I'm afraid haha! Haven't heard anything as yet about locking stock setups and anyone is allowed to join just providing you can make the times :) and I think Tuesday is looking like the day now as I have joined another series which is being held on Monday's :)

Also I suppose you could mess around with brake balance but obviously it is stock setups so I'd rather it be just stock lol

Also I suppose you could mess around with brake balance but obviously it is stock setups so I'd rather it be just stock lol
So yes or no to brake balance? And yes or no brake power? (Porsche i.e. "needs" slight adjustment on balance)
Prefer to allow those as only allowed changes to car.

Is fuel and tire wear on? If yes then is fuel load amount allowed to alter?

So yes or no to brake balance? And yes or no brake power? (Porsche i.e. "needs" slight adjustment on balance)
Prefer to allow those as only allowed changes to car.

Is fuel and tire wear on? If yes then is fuel load amount allowed to alter?
Ahh I see, fair point dude then yes those balance options are fine and I haven't made a full decision on fuel yet having it on might change

If everyone could choose the livery they are using with the corresponding number so nobody has the same come race day :)

If everyone could choose the livery they are using with the corresponding number so nobody has the same come race day :)
Hi Ryan, would love to join but unfortunately it's too early for me, however one thing I'm interested in is,

Have you found a way to control the allocation of livery to the participants?

I believe I've found a way, but not fully tested it on a large scale. Also it's not very user friendly from a management point of view!

So just wondering if you have also found this or maybe another way I've not seen.

Cheers, good luck with the series.

Hi Ryan, would love to join but unfortunately it's too early for me, however one thing I'm interested in is,

Have you found a way to control the allocation of livery to the participants?

I believe I've found a way, but not fully tested it on a large scale. Also it's not very user friendly from a management point of view!

So just wondering if you have also found this or maybe another way I've not seen.

Cheers, good luck with the series.
Thankyou and no, unfortunately I haven't found any way of setting the liveries to certain drivers, only realised the other day that it wasn't possible but if you have found a way I would love to know? :) cheers

Well as I said it's a pain to manage but this seemed to work.

The order in which you select the car liveries is the order they are assigned to people as they enter the lobby.
My testing was limited, but it seemed to work.

Problem is you cannot easily control the entry into the room, and also if Someone drops out and comes back etc. It would become a nightmare.

You can at least as organiser guarantee your own livery ;)

I'm very much in favour of creating your own identity within a race, so it's sad to see this is not an optional choice yet. Let's hope.

Good luck with the series

Well as I said it's a pain to manage but this seemed to work.

The order in which you select the car liveries is the order they are assigned to people as they enter the lobby.
My testing was limited, but it seemed to work.

Problem is you cannot easily control the entry into the room, and also if Someone drops out and comes back etc. It would become a nightmare.

You can at least as organiser guarantee your own livery ;)

I'm very much in favour of creating your own identity within a race, so it's sad to see this is not an optional choice yet. Let's hope.

Good luck with the series
it's early days yet for the private lobbies yet, hopefully they will expand on the things you can do in the lobbies. Thanks for letting me know that I'll have to try it out myself :) and thankyou if you can ever make it just let me know as there is no plans for starting yet :)

Back