Ps4 button boxes???

• Thread starter Mannskee
  • 16 comments
United States
Stockton, Ca
Which ones are compatible with ps4? Looking to pick up a dsd or rimcotech. Can anyone confirm they work or any that do?

Last edited:
I use an old logitech mini key borad that came with my original PS3. Most key boards with USB work fine. Old pic, I have added more commands since this pic was taken, try doing that with a button box. :cheers::cheers:

IMG_0343.JPG

I use an old logitech mini key borad that came with my original PS3. Most key boards with USB work fine. Old pic, I have added more commands since this pic was taken, try doing that with a button box. :cheers::cheers:

View attachment 690917
I need some info on your stickers. I have a number pad that i use but the crapy write on stickers i have are killing me

I looked at some of the button boxes out there for PS4 but in the end have decided to go for a cheap USB numpad which I plan to label/sticker as needed. Should be delivered today. Will work out how to mount to my Wheel Stand Pro once I've had a look at it properly.

Not got the link to hand now as I'm at work but it is a "Fantech mini 23 keys usb keypad".

I looked at some of the button boxes out there for PS4 but in the end have decided to go for a cheap USB numpad which I plan to label/sticker as needed. Should be delivered today. Will work out how to mount to my Wheel Stand Pro once I've had a look at it properly.

Not got the link to hand now as I'm at work but it is a "Fantech mini 23 keys usb keypad".

Please post again when you have it sorted because I might want to copy you!

Please post again when you have it sorted because I might want to copy you!

I bought this and seems to work well. The reason I went with this one was that it has 2 USB ports on it and being on the PS4 you always need more ports.

I plug my wheel and number pad into the PS4 and then my headset into the #pad and still have a port for my 2nd screen or whatever comes next
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GAYDVB0/?tag=gtplanet-20

I bought this and seems to work well. The reason I went with this one was that it has 2 USB ports on it and being on the PS4 you always need more ports.

I plug my wheel and number pad into the PS4 and then my headset into the #pad and still have a port for my 2nd screen or whatever comes next
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GAYDVB0/?tag=gtplanet-20

Just looking into these - does that numpad still work well for you? I am looking into getting one as having the full sized USB keyboard hooked up is kinda a hassle. The extra USB ports are nice too.

Edit - I ended up ordering one of the usb numpads with the USB ports. It arrives tomorrow, hopefully it works well. I figure I will use some small shipping labels to print button covers.

Odd thing to be excited that a usb numeric keypad is going to arrive in the mail. :lol:

Edit 2 - it works great - not just to get the mount sorted and some labels printed for it.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back