Logitech G Pro supported in PC2?

Australia
Australia
I opened PC2 on my partners PS4 Pro today. Loved it. I have a Logitech G Pro set up at my house, on a PS5. I want to buy a used PS4 Pro to play PC2 at home, but am worried the Logi wheel won't be recognised by the game.

I know that the G29 emulation mode can be used - have used it in ACC - but am wondering if anyone has had experience with this issue.

From the little I've read it runs like crap on PS5.
.That's not the case?
Other than the contrast problem that can be a bugbear on the newer console, it does run more smoothly and has quicker loading on the 5. So I'd say it's worth trying on that first to see what you think.

but am wondering if anyone has had experience with this issue.
I'm on PS5 with a G Pro, and other than the issue above, PC2 runs fine on that. The game doesn't natively recognise the Pro wheel, it sees it as the older G29. Which I find is a problem because it sends FFB information suitable for that wheel - this would be the same on a PS4 I'd presume. So if you have some of the settings (wheel and game) turned up it can get a bit extreme with the centering force being quite strong. I'm often still tweaking but it can be tamed somewhat. So as above, it's also worth a try.

I found these settings from Logitech themselves. PC and console. In-game settings as well. Fantastic list for G Pro owners.

I found these settings from Logitech themselves.
Give them a try and see what you think. I initially used those settings but I found them a bit too twitchy, especially on some cars. The wheel will oscillate quite wildly, even while stationary, if you don't tone it down somewhat. I'll have a look later and take a note of what settings I'm currently using.

Thankyou!
Give them a try and see what you think. I initially used those settings but I found them a bit too twitchy, especially on some cars. The wheel will oscillate quite wildly, even while stationary, if you don't tone it down somewhat. I'll have a look later and take a note of what settings I'm currently using.

Here you go @Supercededman. This is what I'm currently using. It feels like a powerful G29. 🙂

Wheel
Strength 8Nm
FFB filter 13
Dampener 30

Game - this can be a bit careful dependant
Gain 100
Volume 35
Tone 65
FX 0
I tend to use the informative flavour

I'd like to use a higher torque value but it gets a bit hard to fight on some cars.

Here you go @Supercededman. This is what I'm currently using. It feels like a powerful G29. 🙂

Wheel
Strength 8Nm
FFB filter 13
Dampener 30

Game - this can be a bit careful dependant
Gain 100
Volume 35
Tone 65
FX 0
I tend to use the informative flavour

I'd like to use a higher torque value but it gets a bit hard to fight on some cars.
Thankyou very much :-)

Back