PS4 Complete bug list V 1.03

• Thread starter klondike
  • 17 comments
Klondike_rush
Hello in an attempt to get everyone from the community to repport the bugs in the game I made a list of known bugs.

I will encourage everyone to copy it and send it via the bug repport.

Note. This is only a list of known bugs. Its not a wish list or complain about lag or FPS or any other complains.

If you encounter a bug wich is not in the list please reply to the thread then I will add it.

You can copy the text and send it via this link.

https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/acc-console/index.html

ACC Bug list PS4.
Playing on a Standard PS4 slim model with Logitech G 29.
Trophies not unlocking. The following trophies can not be unlocked.
Smooth flow - Stay in an opponent's slipstream for 5 seconds.
Variety is the spice of life - Try every car and every track.
Master of all - Win a race with every car.
Sprint - Complete a Short Career achieving a gold cup
Tour - Complete a Medium Career achieving a gold cup
Marathon - Complete a Long Career achieving a gold cup
When starting a race, the Controls are locked for 30 secs. Its not posibel to do any throttle or any other inputs. Only solution is to restart race, and hope the bug disapear.
CP Stats not calculated.
When racing on a CP server. We never gain any CP points.
Race at night.
The game is way to dark at night to the point where night racing is not posibel. Its like the headlights are not switched on or wrongly adjusted.
Save bugs.
The game also has some problems with save files corupting. Only solution is to start the game over again.

Cars unable to navigate the rolling start procedure correctly (multiple tracks affected).

Pit limiter engaging during rolling start forcing race restart.

Cars floating on the track (if you look closely the AI tyres float just above the ground on a few tracks)

Eau Rouge section performance issues persist.

Unable to save multiple custom liveries.

AI driving faster than the player in the pits if pit limiter set to auto.

DOR not auto adjusting per car with gaming wheel.

Couple of quick ones from me.

Career...
No trophies awarded for completion of some of the endurance events.

multiplayer...
cars get dropped on the same grid slot.

ACC Bug list PS4.

Trophies not unlocking. The following trophies can not be unlocked.

Smooth flow - Stay in an opponent's slipstream for 5 seconds.
Variety is the spice of life - Try every car and every track.
Master of all - Win a race with every car.

Technically not correct

In PS4 Disc ver 1.1.2 they do unlock it is the update to ver 1.3.7 where they do not unlock. The update wrecked them.

Also you can add:

In career mode it is impossible to achieve the Gold medal for the wet tyre test at Brands Hatch and for the endurance events gold medals stop being awarded for the win.

PS4 Pro has occasional dropped frames/glitches/pauses

Pit radio communication is sometimes quite garbled and hard to understand.

Saved my game in pits and loaded up and the 30 secs controls locked and my CC rating is 00 which it wasn't before and checking Driver ratings and it says my CC is 100 lol, seems we are still in early access.

I had a bug yesterday where I pressed the pit limiter button as I exited the pit and the pit window showed the rest of the race. Then I got DQ'd and didn't say why as the race finished. I also have the pit limiter set to auto at the time (testing stuff).

The only other bug I can see is I'm not fast enough?

Jerome

Technically not correct

In PS4 Disc ver 1.1.2 they do unlock it is the update to ver 1.3.7 where they do not unlock. The update wrecked them.

Also you can add:

In career mode it is impossible to achieve the Gold medal for the wet tyre test at Brands Hatch and for the endurance events gold medals stop being awarded for the win.

PS4 Pro has occasional dropped frames/glitches/pauses

Pit radio communication is sometimes quite garbled and hard to understand.
Ah that's why My trophy stat for that is ultra rare lol

I have this weird wheel bug where if I accidentally hit the PS or Share button, it sometimes messes up my steering (adds more force feedback, and requires much more turning). The only way around it is to restart the game or unplug the wheel and plug it back in.

I've been meaning to fill out their bug form, but too lazy lol

I have this weird wheel bug where if I accidentally hit the PS or Share button, it sometimes messes up my steering (adds more force feedback, and requires much more turning). The only way around it is to restart the game or unplug the wheel and plug it back in.

I've been meaning to fill out their bug form, but too lazy lol
I get that using my Drivehub with dfpgt, does my nut in having too unplug replug a few times before It goes back too normal, have started using my Gimx adapter again as it doesn't do it using that.

Ah that's why My trophy stat for that is ultra rare lol

I explain this very clearly in my thread about PS4 Trophies and how to wind the game back to attain them. BTW the digital version you can't do it on only the disc version.

The only other bug I can see is I'm not fast enough?

I have experienced the same bug, usually late at night and found the cause of the bug.............

upload_2020-8-14_17-48-54.jpeg

The save highlights feature doesn’t work. I get an error message.

In multiplayer races if someone that is supposed to start behind you jumps you you get a drive through penalty.

ACC Bug list PS4.
Playing on a PS4 Pro model with DualShock.

*Neither practice nor Hotlaps are recording lap times

If this is not an issue for others, maybe I’m making a mistake when exiting out.

ACC Bug list PS4.
Playing on a PS4 Pro model with DualShock.

*Neither practice nor Hotlaps are recording lap times

If this is not an issue for others, maybe I’m making a mistake when exiting out.
Try going into driver profile and hitting triangle button, a lot more info in there on lap times

Cars unable to navigate the rolling start procedure correctly (multiple tracks affected).

Pit limiter engaging during rolling start forcing race restart.

Cars floating on the track (if you look closely the AI tyres float just above the ground on a few tracks)

Eau Rouge section performance issues persist.

Unable to save multiple custom liveries.

AI driving faster than the player in the pits if pit limiter set to auto.

DOR not auto adjusting per car with gaming wheel.
This bug happens to me every race..

Back