[PS4] Every car in AC. Spaces open.Finished 

• Thread starter MightyL
  • 8 comments

which evening would suit you?

• Total voters
Belgium
Belgium
Mightylieven
Because the specifics of every single car in AC are so damn great. Because feeling the differences between each car is a thrill. I'd like to set up a series in which each week we drive a single car. Each week a different car on a few tracks that will be chosen to match the car. Could be a few different tracks with low number of laps (Lobby switching will be required...) or just one track. All depends on the specific car. All cars that will be in the PS4 version of the game will be raced.

Regulations needing goodwill of the participants (do you guys think this can be done?):
-As this series is all about enjoying the specifics of every single car I would love every driver to drive in cockpit view.
-Only fuel and tire pressure to be adjusted on road cars. For the rest road cars stay stock.

Recording of the race is obligatory. For reporting incidents and cockpit view check.

The settings:

-time of day will always be 14:00
-weather will be determined according to real weather situation that day on the track location (if possible)
-ambient temperature will be according to real temperature on track location
-track surface: depends on the track
-time multiplier: 1x

-automatic gearbox: off
-automatic clutch: on
-automatic blip: on
-racing line: off
-tc: factory
-abs: factory
-stability control: 0
-damage: 100
-tyre wear: on
-tyre blankets: off
-fuel consumption: on

Qualifying: 15min
Race: about 50min total

Pole Position: 1pt
Fastest Lap: 1pt
Points: 25, 21, 19, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,1, 0
Penalties: tbc

Participants PSN:
Mightylieven

Last edited:
We will start off with the Abarth Continental Series. Running 5 weeks. Every week another Abarth to enjoy.

Race Day 1.

Date: Saturday, August 5th, 19:00GMT, 20:00BST
Car: Abarth 595SS

Little rear-engine 2cil. in line putting its power to the 12" rear tires, the wheelbase is only 1840mm/72.4inch so better watch out while cornering the little thing!

Highlands Short: 15 laps (TS: slow)
Monza 1966 - Junior Course: 10 laps (TS: old)
Nurburgring Nordschleife: 1 lap (TS: green)

Last edited:
I would be interested, if you're thinking 1900 BMT that should be 3PM my time EST.
The only concern I have is our ping being pretty far away. You're thoughts on MS?
A trial run perhaps?

XXI
I would be interested, if you're thinking 1900 BMT that should be 3PM my time EST.
The only concern I have is our ping being pretty far away. You're thoughts on MS?
A trial run perhaps?

As nobody did sign up yet I ll make this a trial run indeed. So tonight at 19:00gmt. Lobby details here in about 2 hours

Very nice idea! I always thought about it!
I am interested but now due to my real life factors (kids and family) I cannot commit! But I'll keep checking this thread and see if you're chosen any date/time, I'll see if I can join! I prefer Fridays if possible.

Back