Ps4 league Nascar

• Thread starter cotijuba
  • 10 comments
You play nascar?
What is your favorite category?
I saw that in list cars have some of nascar and many ovals.
Yes since 2003 on many foremats PC and PS3. Category of NASCAR,or cars in general? Yes I think that might be DLC,not sure yet. If you want to run some NASCAR when they come out add my PSN ,there will be many coming from GT6 that I race with.

Yes since 2003 on many foremats PC and PS3. Category of NASCAR,or cars in general? Yes I think that might be DLC,not sure yet. If you want to run some NASCAR when they come out add my PSN ,there will be many coming from GT6 that I race with.

Very cool! I play since 2011. I do not know according to nascar category. I started playing in 2011 on ps3. also had the nascar 2011, but did not like. I'm looking forward pir this launch.

Very cool! I play since 2011. I do not know according to nascar category. I started playing in 2011 on ps3. also had the nascar 2011, but did not like. I'm looking forward pir this launch.
Yes me too.

Rednex.....
kidding, i hope they implement nascar racing better than GT, Just couldnt get into it in GT games
It's alot more difficult than people think. Especially short tracks. Not to mention road course tracks. Yes I'm sure I'm going to hear the "turn left comments" Only time will tell. I race with the same 15 to 20 guys since GT5,very good racing.

I know they will have the early 90s era car (the Lumina). And think the new Fusion may be added later.
Yes called the "Caper" I believe. I would rather them just leave the old car, paint it, slap a number on it and tune it.I'm actually looking forward to road course stuff with the stock cars,will be fun.

Back